• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ChemicallyCalm

ChemicallyCalm

Nothing Special
Nov 24, 2018
How would you guys suggest being able to kill yourself on absolutely zero income with no way to borrow the money, nothing to sell for money or anything of the sort?
of course this rules out so much, exit bags, travelling to the cliffs, SN...
What could I do that would be effective with no money at all to help me?

• Hugs
Reactions: ZomGuy, Halo13, Quiet_Sandwich and 4 others
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
How would you guys suggest being able to kill yourself on absolutely zero income with no way to borrow the money, nothing to sell for money or anything of the sort?
There's a lot of options out there, but I don't know any peaceful ways without having to spend some cash. I am thinking of going to the ocean near me and just keep swimming out into the sunset/sunrise until I am mercifully taken my Mother Earth. Or a shark.

I'm sorry you are in such pain with limited resources. Hugs...

• Hugs
Reactions: crimea_river, Dartz, 21Neberg and 2 others
Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
There's a lot of options out there, but I don't know any peaceful ways without having to spend some cash. I am thinking of going to the ocean near me and just keep swimming out into the sunset/sunrise until I am mercifully taken my Mother Earth. Or a shark.

I'm sorry you are in such pain with limited resources. Hugs...
Whatt... dont do it like that.. It Sounds like it going to be an awful experience with so much panic in it
Wish i knew how, same condition as yours.

• Aww..
Reactions: AtomicNewt and ChemicallyCalm
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Work a few days?
It's a lot more complicated than that, and you don't know if OP has any restrictions on why they wouldn't be able to work.

Reactions: crimea_river, Hennessy, Halo13 and 5 others
Quiet_Sandwich

Quiet_Sandwich

Jun 7, 2019
First of all, I'm verry sorry that this is the situation you've found yourself in.

I'm by no means an expert ... but I think it's a fairly logical conclusion that the most accessible methods in such a situation would require either no resources, or very little/easily accessible resources. I'm thinking about something like drowning, hanging, jumping, something involving fire, possibly poison?
Of course, some of those are just plain nasty and unless EXTREMELY desperate I'd for example, recommend NOT setting yourself on fire.

I mean, if I had to pick one of those - I'd go with hanging to be honest. Drowning and jumping being the only other methods I'd even consider.
Hanging can be a pretty low cost solution, you don't even need to buy a rope, there's plenty of things you could scavenge from your surroundings. With proper preparations it seems to be rather effective and not extremely painful, so that's always a plus.

Reactions: ChemicallyCalm
AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
Work a few days?
Umm, it's not always that easy, they could be physically unable to. That and jobs aren't really that easy to walk into, esp if you are isolated and don't have any mates to ask for bit of work. I'm so mentally unstable at the moment would possibly get sectioned if forced into an environment around normal people where I was supposed to be doing, well anything really. And I'm not "lazy" I've had jobs since I was 13 and always ran off a no-job-is-too-lowly-for-me mentality. Hate not working, makes me feel even more useless.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy, Halo13, Endqualia and 4 others
ChemicallyCalm

ChemicallyCalm

Nothing Special
Nov 24, 2018
I'm grateful for all the people that mentioned that it's not easy for people to just go work for a bit
I'm very mentally ill, going through the process of an autism diagnosis on top of some already diagnosed conditions and I have a few physical conditions as well, I use a walking stick to get around so trying to find fast work is not an option sadly.

Hanging is something I thought about... maybe with a dressing gown cord?
The problem with jumping or drowning is i'm in a small main land down with no high buildings or suitable lakes :II I'm very very stuck

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hennessy, Halo13, Alec and 4 others
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Whatt... dont do it like that.. It Sounds like it going to be an awful experience with so much panic in it

Wish i knew how, same condition as yours.
Not unless I have already accepted it. The ocean has always been my happy place and drowning in it doesn't give me fear - so long as it's my choice.

Quiet_Sandwich

Quiet_Sandwich

Jun 7, 2019
@ChemicallyCalm
Indeed, it's kinda difficult to jump in front of a train when there's no railroad.
Man, that's really rough ...

Well, in case you didn't do this already, you might want to give this thread a try, if you're really considering hanging.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/
Maybe, if possible, take some photos of things you intend to use. I mean, having the cord snap mid-way is probably the last thing you'd want.
As I've said, I'm no expert and I'd rather not offer any faulty advice, not when a matter is this serious. I am merely making recommendations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13, ChemicallyCalm, Endqualia and 1 other person
Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
Suspension hanging with an extention cord or a piece of cloth will work if you can't get a rope. I'm surprised that hanging is not more common. When done properly it's not painful or hard, especialy partial suspention. But make sure you research it until you understand the ligature you can use, knots suitable, knot placement, at what section of neck you wanna place the noose, etc.

It will be my method of choise if I can't get a gun or prepare a proper drop hanging setup.

Last edited:
Reactions: Worndown, ChemicallyCalm, Hennessy and 2 others
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I'm grateful for all the people that mentioned that it's not easy for people to just go work for a bit
I'm very mentally ill, going through the process of an autism diagnosis on top of some already diagnosed conditions and I have a few physical conditions as well, I use a walking stick to get around so trying to find fast work is not an option sadly.

Hanging is something I thought about... maybe with a dressing gown cord?
The problem with jumping or drowning is i'm in a small main land down with no high buildings or suitable lakes :II I'm very very stuck
I wish I could help you, but the only thinks I can think of are the ones previously mentioned here. There's also an option of jumping under the fast moving bus or a train I suppose but that's going to be very painful too I think. Also, I completely understand how it's not easy to just go and find a job. It's not like they just handing those out to anyone who asks. And when we are crippled with so many things on our side it's almost impossible to find a job. I, for example, while physically quite healthy(only some pain but it can be endured, not the worst it could be) am very much crippled by many other mental and emotional things. And to top it all of, I'm an immigrant, will have to use a completely new language for me at work and be good at it as well because at pretty much every job you have to communicate, and with crazy anxiety and fears about failure and low self esteem, it's a very hard piece to work around. Plus, while im a legal immigrant, I'm still not authorized to work in this country, so bassically no employee can hire me with a contract legally, and if they give me a job without a contract and we are discovered there will be a huge fine for them to pay, and I think I might be fined too. I understand that there may be many factores why people can't "just get a job". Please stay strong through this pain!!! I love you!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Quiet_Sandwich, ChemicallyCalm, Hennessy and 2 others
S

stuckforawhile

Mar 12, 2019
Hanging is what thousands of destitute people do every day. It costs zero money, and requires zero resources except for some degree of physical mobility and not being locked in a padded cell.

S

secoma

Mar 16, 2019
Finding a job is difficult for not only mentally or physically ill person but also social misfit like me.

Reactions: Faraway1990