• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
is it possible to OD and die from taking a half full /full bottle of pain killers/relivers

only method i have near me rn

also would it be painful or quick

Reactions: restingplace
slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
no. you will end up throwing up and fucked up organs. talking from experience.

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Experienced
Dec 27, 2023
what type of pain killers did you take
i dont remember bc they werent mine. but ik they werent over the counter bc they were my dads for his severe pain. I threw up 8 times and just suffered the whole day.

• Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
is it possible to OD and die from taking a half full /full bottle of pain killers/relivers

Probably not. I tried it once and woke up in the middle of the night with an excruciating burning sensation radiating all through out my body and felt like I wanted to violently vomit. I took about 10 percocets, 8 valiums, medicated cough syrup, Tylenols.
This is why I don't understand how some celebrities in the past od'd so easily like Heath Ledger, or Anna Nicole Smith.
That's why at the time I attempted I thought I had a chance but overdosing is easier said than done.

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
Probably not. I tried it once and woke up in the middle of the night with an excruciating burning sensation radiating all through out my body and felt like I wanted to violently vomit. I took about 10 percocets, 8 valiums, medicated cough syrup, Tylenols.
This is why I don't understand how some celebrities in the past od'd so easily like Heath Ledger, or Anna Nicole Smith.
That's why at the time I attempted I thought I had a chance but overdosing is easier said than done.
do you know how many tylenols you took?

i got around 30-50 500mg tylenol pills

Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024

been there , tried it twice.....i'm still here! had my stomach pumped so no lasting damage!

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
do you know how many tylenols you took?

i got around 30-50 500mg tylenol pills
It was so long ago, I do not remember. However, my attempt was a failed one...obviously. I woke up in so much pain that I called emergency services.
Luckily, within a few hours, the pain went away and I had no long term effects from this, that I know of.
So, I would not recommend this method.