beachlifeindeath

beachlifeindeath

happy news for sadness
Oct 7, 2023
ive decided a date. im dying the same day as a book character(that i strongly resonate with) who commited suicide on november 1st. i wish i could drown myself, but im going to cut my arm instead. it probably wont work, but im still going to try and beat the odds. i dont have any access to other methods. ive been a cutter for almost my whole life, so im used to cutting super deep. it seems fitting to end my life this way. if i decide to change my mind, i will have bandages and butterfly closures on standby.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, backtoearth, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You are right that it won't work and I strongly recommend you try finding another more reliable method available to you but if thats not possible, I wish you the best with your plans. Good luck.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
There are far better methods of ctb than this.
The suicide resources page on this site lists plenty of alternative ways to go.
I hope you find peace when the time comes.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
As already said this method isn't really reliable but anyway I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
What character died November 1st?

beachlifeindeath

beachlifeindeath

happy news for sadness
Oct 7, 2023
What character died November 1st?
alright this is kinda embarrassing but he's actually from a fanfiction based off the band my chemical romance. if u get past the cringey fact its based on real people, the fanfic is pretty good! the way gerard's suicidality feels exactly like i do. ive always been obsessed with large bodies of water like the character, ive even tried to drown myself in the past before. i wish i could go out like him but i cant drive and i dont have money to use an uber.

the fanfic is called november 1st, you can find it on wattpad.