• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Issk

Issk

Apr 22, 2019
Birthday is overrated. It has to be anyway, people need this concept to sugarcoat the daily despair and failure by lying to each other: "life's worth living." Dafuq?

CTB on bday must be the most honest way to celebrate life. By ending it. End the suffering.

This disgusting day just inevitably comes once a year. To remind me that I'm getting nowhere. I ask myself every year: Why am I still around? Why can't I just do it, since it's impossible for me to make peace with existential crisis?

Reactions: NoGameNoLife and Lilith666
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
I would've done it on my birthday this year if all my stuff arrived, I agree it seems like a good time to do it. My partner forgot my birthday anyway, so that would've made it even better

• Aww..
Reactions: Issk
Marian

Marian

Jun 14, 2019
I've never celebrated my birthday, I think my birth is not something to celebrate.
you're absolutely right.

namelessX8

namelessX8

Student
Feb 22, 2019
I never celebrate my birthday. I always feel more depressed on my birthday. In any case, I simply do not understand how it's a cause for celebration. It always confuses and depresses me when I see people so joyful on their birthday (if, for example, i witness a huge gathering/party).

I dunno if my birthday is the "best" day to ctb. I think any day is a good day to ctb. Suicide solves all problems...

Reactions: Partial-Elf and Issk
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I think that it would be nice for me to ctb on a landmark birthday (55, 60, 65). I do like to celebrate my birthdays: I would hope that a ctb would be a wonderful reason to celebrate. Trouble is that I might be too happy to ctb on my birthday. How can I be happy enough to celebrate a birthday but willing to ctb as well? But we'll cross that bridge once we get to it :happy: