CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This tell real, need ctb same need water food drink, one pain feel endless no possible there limit what possible limit very little, tires everyday pain illnes Many always afraid bio disaster. It possible one moment pain intense this all need say ctb now this not impulse this need this prevent pain, not same human lie tell ok good better this all lie ctb need Same water same food see animal ctb sad animal need ctb very pain same human ctb need , poeple take med thing say need , ctb also need what differ, need method now

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: leeloosnow, ClownMe, madebrief and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do believe that having the option of ctb certainly is necessary. As well as all the current suffering being experienced day after day there is also the fact that life will just end up getting worse in the future so having the option to be free when the time is right is certainly needed. It's just so awful how peaceful methods are denied and we live in a world that makes it as difficult for us to leave this life behind as possible. Suicide should always be respected as a personal choice, it isn't as though any of us asked to exist in this nightmarish world in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: sleeps
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
This tell real, need ctb same need water food drink, one pain feel endless no possible there limit what possible limit very little, tires everyday pain illnes Many always afraid bio disaster. It possible one moment pain intense this all need say ctb now this not impulse this need this prevent pain, not same human lie tell ok good better this all lie ctb need Same water same food see animal ctb sad animal need ctb very pain same human ctb need , poeple take med thing say need , ctb also need what differ, need method now
Honey sometimes living can be worse than not. I'm sorry for you and the rest of us here who hurt.

• Hugs
Reactions: ClownMe and Per Ardua Ad Astra
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
Do you have a method in mind you're preparing for?

universe

universe

Experienced
Jul 15, 2022
Sometimes the craving for CTB is so visceral that it becomes a physical sensation. It just gets awful to be alive. This takes us away from our human condition made of survival instinct and desire to live. It's terribly painful to feel this, I'm sorry for you, to know that your suffering is so deep. I wish you find peace and get well.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Do you have a method in mind you're preparing for?
I might have had already way too much arguments for today (or week/month) but I will point it out anyway. Why have you reacted with a laughing emoji to her post? She is disabled and due to that she writes this way. Maybe you did not know that?

madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
I might have had already way too much arguments for today (or week/month) but I will point it out anyway. Why have you reacted with a laughing emoji to her post? She is disabled and due to that she writes this way. Maybe you did not know that?
I've liked many of her posts in the past….and I'm aware of how she types. Didn't mean to select the laugh reaction - I've changed this. I've also sensibly asked a question that has no reference whatsoever to her disability and am respecting them as a SaSu user and as a person.

You've really jumped the gun making assumptions. I'm also disabled.

Reactions: whatevs