• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kokichi

Kokichi

If I died technically the problem would be gone
Mar 28, 2020
So, I'm 19 and I need to get out and I need to do it soon. Does anyone have any good methods that don't involve too much preparation as far as buying things go? I was thinking of partial hanging with a belt but I can't seem to figure out a good place to do it from or a way to actually get it to work. My brother has s shotgun that I could possibly use, but I don't know how to take it without him noticing and I don't really know how to use it. The only other thing I can think of is like, trying to use this big combat knife he has to try to go by stabbing or cutting. Or suffocation with a bag and handcuffing myself to stop myself from resisting. But that sounds... Really agonizing and neither sounds particular quick. Does anyone have any thoughts on any of the ideas I mentioned? Any other methods that might be more effective? I'm prioritizing speed and effectiveness over painlessness at this point. Thank you!

Edit: Ruled out any option that involves using something that isn't mine (i.e my brother's gun or knife)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: faust
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Have you considered how you would feel if someone you knew used something of yours to ctb? Sounds like a bad idea.

Suffocating would be horrible.

For other methods I recommend looking at the Resources Compilation sticky thread at the top of the Suicide Discussion feed under Rules and FAQ.

Reactions: Kokichi and I’mDone
Kokichi

Kokichi

Mar 28, 2020
Have you considered how you would feel if someone you knew used something of yours to ctb? Sounds like a bad idea.

Suffocating would be horrible.

For other methods I recommend looking at the Resources Compilation sticky thread at the top of the Suicide Discussion feed under Rules and FAQ.

Yeah... You're right. Thank you <3

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Hey! don't think you have the option to private message yet as I can't message you but I am also 19 and in the same position so I totally understand how you feel.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and Kokichi
Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
So, I'm 19 and I need to get out and I need to do it soon. Does anyone have any good methods that don't involve too much preparation as far as buying things go? I was thinking of partial hanging with a belt but I can't seem to figure out a good place to do it from or a way to actually get it to work. My brother has s shotgun that I could possibly use, but I don't know how to take it without him noticing and I don't really know how to use it. The only other thing I can think of is like, trying to use this big combat knife he has to try to go by stabbing or cutting. Or suffocation with a bag and handcuffing myself to stop myself from resisting. But that sounds... Really agonizing and neither sounds particular quick. Does anyone have any thoughts on any of the ideas I mentioned? Any other methods that might be more effective? I'm prioritizing speed and effectiveness over painlessness at this point. Thank you!
Sounds like jumping would be the best just choose the highest point u can get to with a clean solid surface try not to jump on ur feet just in case

Reactions: Kokichi
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
"My brother has s shotgun that I could possibly use"... No, no no NO NO! Your brother may be in a huge trouble because of you.
I know you are desperate and trying to find the way out, but that is not an option.
As was stated above, you can take a look at Resources/Methods.
Wish you a good luck! :hug:

Kokichi

Kokichi

Mar 28, 2020
"My brother has s shotgun that I could possibly use"... No, no no NO NO! Your brother may be in a huge trouble because of you.
I know you are desperate and trying to find the way out, but that is not an option.
As was stated above, you can take a look at Resources/Methods.
Wish you a good luck! :hug:

Yeah, I've definitely ruled out the gun or anything owned by him. I could never do that to him. Thank you, I'm giving the resources a look now~

• Love
Reactions: one4all and faust