nolongerhumannn

nolongerhumannn

lain / conny
Sep 12, 2024
interesting change of topic in my threads lmao but as the title asks, how do i ctb as someone who does not earn any sort of income, can not leave my house, lives with her parents ( :((( ) AND on top of that wants a clean ending with absolutely no chance of failing?

oding is personally not my thing. it is too unpredictable in my opinion, fluoxetine overdoses only had me hospitalised and then institutionalised. i've tried that method multiple times too, it's honestly embarrassing.
hanging is also not for me, i tried that once and it was the most horrible experience of my life. the rope was attached to my aircons ring and i choked for a good couple of seconds, i thought i'd be at peace, before the aircon ripped right off.
how useless can i be if i can even succeed in ending?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: damienlerone03 and Tonkpils
LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
Fellow NEET™ (brand name) here. No ctb method is 1000% sure to work. Can't really help more but do know that you have a fellow NEET's sympathy. It's not about being useless; ctb is not that easy a process, don't be hard on yourself.

nolongerhumannn

nolongerhumannn

lain / conny
Sep 12, 2024
thank you, will do! being neet is genuinely the bain of my needing to ctb, i'd say i wish i could change that part of me, but i've thrown away all of my wishes a long time ago.
ironic that even trying to ctb brings misery, i envy those who have succeeded in a peaceful ending.

• Love
Reactions: shironeko
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to be gone, it's painful to me how there isn't a way for me to simply just die in a peaceful way, it's cruel to me how it's so difficult to die. But anyway I hope that you find peace.

Reactions: nolongerhumannn and blacksand
nolongerhumannn

nolongerhumannn

lain / conny
Sep 12, 2024
I also just wish to be gone, it's painful to me how there isn't a way for me to simply just die in a peaceful way, it's cruel to me how it's so difficult to die. But anyway I hope that you find peace.
oath. like there's something so infuriating about even peace bringing misery, i'm so tired of being utterly useless to the extent of not even succeeding in dying.
wishing you the best.