• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

finalyear2023

finalyear2023

tired
Apr 30, 2023
I want to know if my method will work. I have about 50*0.5 Klonopin pills, I have two bottles of wine, gin and shrooms. I want to make a concoction of sorts to consume with these to possibly OD and/or at the very least, make it harder for my SI to kick in, for when I hang myself. I've researched on the partial and fully suspended hanging methods, not sure which I'll go for but definitely want to hang. I will probably use a scarf as the material feels comfortable enough when I've practiced. Do u think this will work? Any tips on how to ensure 100% ctb

T

tym

Feb 5, 2022
I have not been having the debate if my method will work or not, its the guilt of who ever were to find me. I was, and have all the stuff for a decapitation method. But the idea of someone running across the after math, and tons of thought, I am pretty sure I am gonna not go this way. My method involved a car, rope, and wire, or two of them to be exact. Its just the thought of someone having to deal with the aftermath, someone finding it, I have talked myself out of it.

With living in such a flat area, jumping is out, hanging, again, some poor person finding that, as well as finding the right spot, and picking the right time, and the fear of doing it wrong, kinda leads me away from that. Drugs are never a sure thing, and to easy to fail.

So its plan B for me. I am gonna go the nite nite route. Rounding up the stuff I wanna use now, and a Clear idea of either my car, or a motel, and when I start the process cover myself with a blanket with a warning sign to just call the cops and a hurst. Have to practice and see how that goes. Get all the details of how best to get it done. I have a book that details how others used the method and it worked well. Even details how they did it.

Sometimes the area you live makes it kinda hard to figure out how to get the job done, and make sure it does not fail.

Reactions: finalyear2023