• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rashmika26

Jun 22, 2024
Sorry if this is a stupid question but could i die painlessly by numbing myself with painkillers and then drinking bleach? Or would the painkillers not be strong enough?

I'm trying to hang myself but i cant compress my cartoids properly and i just get a really tight uncomfortable head like it's going to explode and i'm not sure if i can do it, but i need to ctb and i need to now. I coild also jump off a building but it's only 6 stories so i'm not sure it high enough? Please help me i need a working method so badly i habe to go asap.

Reactions: awaitingdeath
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
Can I ask why you need to CTB absolutely RIGHT NOW?

Also don't do the bleach thing.

R

Rashmika26

Jun 22, 2024
Can I ask why you need to CTB absolutely RIGHT NOW?

Also don't do the bleach thing.
I was planning on doing it before the end of this month it's a deadline i set for myself. It's so painful to keep living every moment and having to live with the constant guilt of every failed attempt i've made recently, i need to now. I set an alarm for sunrise this morning and wanting to die in the woods to the sunrise but ig sunset would work too but i prefer sun rises it's a personal thing, i habe a rope btw.