NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Step 1: Wait.

Not the ideal method because it comes with decades of suffering, likely culminating in a horrible, painful death, but it is 100% effective. I will probably go this way because I'm pathetic and can't make the logical decision to take more aggressive action. I feel like a chump for waiting around, knowing that nothing will ever change. There is literally no reason for me to exist other than a select few who care about me, and they are completely oblivious to my pain. Oh well, should be a fun several more decades of misery! šŸ„³

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, tiredsadandlonely, little helpers and 9 others
steviewonder

steviewonder

Sexually Challenged
Nov 9, 2020
Step 1: Wait.

Not the ideal method because it comes with decades of suffering, likely culminating in a horrible, painful death, but it is 100% effective. I will probably go this way because I'm pathetic and can't make the logical decision to take more aggressive action. I feel like a chump for waiting around, knowing that nothing will ever change. There is literally no reason for me to exist other than a select few who care about me, and they are completely oblivious to my pain. Oh well, should be a fun several more decades of misery! šŸ„³
Suicide is not a trivial action to take. Your anxiety will take over last moment and may stop you from doing it. Sometimes life gets so bad though that you force yourself and follow through. Finally leaving this plane of existence

Reactions: TerminalConscience and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Old age is one of my worst nightmares. It sounds awful watching yourself decay physically and mentally. I will do all I can to make sure I never reach old age. Life is just pointless suffering, it is cruel how the society denies the option of euthanasia and expects us to suffer for decades.

Reactions: Dead Meat, cyanol, demuic and 1 other person
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

ā€œYe shall be as gods..šŸŽ šŸā€
Jun 22, 2021
I wouldnt call it a ctb method. Dying of old age is probably the worst way to die. Most people want to go that way but they are shielded from knowing what it is like to wether away slowly and painfully.

Reactions: Dead Meat, little helpers, cyanol and 2 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I wouldnt call it a ctb method. Dying of old age is probably the worst way to die. Most people want to go that way but they are shielded from knowing what it is like to wether away slowly and painfully.
Yeah that part was a joke lol, that's why I put it in the off-topic section.

Reactions: Source Energy, Dead Meat, cyanol and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
The problem is that there's no such thing as dying of old age. Here are some actual causes of death from Australia, with varying levels of suffering and misery! CTB is not even in the top 10.

Leading causes of death australia

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat, little helpers, cyanol and 3 others
LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
Anyone tried smoking weed to help deal with the anxiety & pain using this method? šŸ¤”

• Yay!
Reactions: little helpers
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

Itā€™s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Yeah, I totally get what you are saying. After all, life is short, death is long.

There are two scenarios available for me:

1. I retain a minimum of mobility and autonomy. By that I mean enough to take care of myself and keep my personal integrity. In which case I will drudge on for the sake of my beloved family and because of my SI. If that happens, I will "ctb by old age".

2. I get to a point where I will lose all mobility and all ability to communicate. In which case I will use the last drop of strength I have and hang myself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, little helpers and D&D