DeathSkullDude1

DeathSkullDude1

Jun 2, 2024
I looked into sodium nitrite. That seems too complicated for me. Plus, I don't even know where to get that stuff so I thought of something that is in plain sight pretty much. something that is ubiquitous... water. I know some people have accidentally died from water intoxication. But I would be intentionally overdosing on water. The question is how effective is this method? Also, I wanted my death to look natural. If they conducted an autopsy would they discover that it was a suicide? Hopefully not. I just don't want to traumatize my family.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I know some people have accidentally died from water intoxication.
The question is how effective is this method?
Not very effective - If it actually was very effective "water" would be not generally available anymore and life would've died out millions of years ago. To make a death look "natural"/"accidental" you don't have many options. Either drowning if you can't swim or doing a wrong step when you climb a high mountain. None f this is recommended, probably it's painful.

Last edited:
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
I tried water intoxication before in one of my attempts. I didn't get any results. You'd most likely just be wasting your time by doing this.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Technically, there is a lethal dose of water, but there are many other symptoms coming beforehand. So it would be almost impossible to go through with and/or really really painful.