J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
seroquel, metoclopramide, lamotrigine, booze. Get nice and drunk and sedated and walk into a lake, hyperventilate before jumping in and submerse myself afterward. Be too drowsy or drunk for the survival instinct to kick in.

Thoughts?

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Is the lake normally quiet? or is there alot of people through the day and quiet at night? I guess the best thing to make sure is hope no one see's you to fuck your plans up.

J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
Is the lake normally quiet? or is there alot of people through the day and quiet at night? I guess the best thing to make sure is hope no one see's you to fuck your plans up.
Should I do it in a bathtub then if getting caught is a concern? Dolores Oriordan recently died by drowning in a bathtub after drinking copious amounts of booze with bipolar meds. Made big headlines.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Should I do it in a bathtub then if getting caught is a concern? Dolores Oriordan recently died by drowning in a bathtub after drinking copious amounts of booze with bipolar meds. Made big headlines.

I dont want to tell you where to CTB that is upto you. I just want to help minimise risk of you getting caught. Its what ever you feel comfortable with.

Yeah, I heard about her case too.

Mynameisnotimportant

Mynameisnotimportant

4 years recovered. SS Vetran
Aug 21, 2018
I've heard rumors/theories that her death was a murder cover up. Not sure how true though

J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
I dont want to tell you where to CTB that is upto you. I just want to help minimise risk of you getting caught. Its what ever you feel comfortable with.

Yeah, I heard about her case too.
I appreciate that. The lake I am thinking of is 14 hours north by bus from where I live. It's on a beach that is usually not very busy during the summer months so I figure that it won't be busy in the off-season now. Also, the lake doesn't get very warm during the summer months apparently because it doesn't get that hot up there in the summer. So I am thinking if the drowning won't have me ctb maybe the hypothermia will. And if I am drugged up and intoxicated enough I won't have the strength to swim back to shore.

On another note, this wasn't my first choice. I ordered SN from eBay. Never showed up. Seller has no idea where it is. So I am in the process of getting my money back. This is a very last minute Plan B.

Reactions: Ashpac
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I appreciate that. The lake I am thinking of is 14 hours north by bus from where I live. It's on a beach that is usually not very busy during the summer months so I figure that it won't be busy in the off-season now. Also, the lake doesn't get very warm during the summer months apparently because it doesn't get that hot up there in the summer. So I am thinking if the drowning won't have me ctb maybe the hypothermia will. And if I am drugged up and intoxicated enough I won't have the strength to swim back to shore.

On another note, this wasn't my first choice. I ordered SN from eBay. Never showed up. Seller has no idea where it is. So I am in the process of getting my money back. This is a very last minute Plan B.

That sucks it did not show up. Im waiting to order mine (money reasons) Maybe you could try another source on ebay. What size container was the SN in that you ordered? Im going to try and get the smallest I can. I dont need a massive tub of it if im only going to use 20g.

J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
That sucks it did not show up. Im waiting to order mine (money reasons) Maybe you could try another source on ebay. What size container was the SN in that you ordered? Im going to try and get the smallest I can. I dont need a massive tub of it if im only going to use 20g.
I ordered 100g that's it. Can't order it from somewhere else since I need to ctb this week and it won't get here on time. Sucks I know. But I am determined to ctb. That's why I have a plan b.

Reactions: Ashpac