Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Yesterday I had made plans to ctb on Friday, then this feeling of loneliness came over me. That same feeling I had earlier this year, that I don't want to die alone. It's not doubts about ctb; I'm sure I want to and need to do this. It's hard to explain. I guess I just need to get over it, and any other ctb anxiety I have.

I don't know if I'll still try tomorrow or not. I set my alarm for 4am, the time I'd need to get up. I guess I'll have to see if I can even get myself out of bed. Ugh I feel pathetic. Sorry for another pointless venting post.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rn110bg101, Lilacmoon, purplesmoothie and 5 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's always ok to vent. I'll always read and listen. A lot of people struggle with the concept of dying alone. Its up to you if you want to tackle the partners option, or find peace without doing it alone.

Reactions: purplesmoothie and Stick
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
We are hear to help, so vent away. Yes ctb alone might not help tohave a peaceful journey. Love to you and whatever you decide, we are here for you.

Reactions: Stick
T

Trayus

Oct 3, 2020
i would love to join you, but sadly i am in Europe - the states are a bit too far away. I hope you find someone to be with your in your final moments, nobody should die alone if they dont want to

If you truly find nobody in real life i would gladly join you via discord voice chat or teamspeak (or any free online chat program)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stick
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Yesterday I had made plans to ctb on Friday, then this feeling of loneliness came over me. That same feeling I had earlier this year, that I don't want to die alone. It's not doubts about ctb; I'm sure I want to and need to do this. It's hard to explain. I guess I just need to get over it, and any other ctb anxiety I have.

I don't know if I'll still try tomorrow or not. I set my alarm for 4am, the time I'd need to get up. I guess I'll have to see if I can even get myself out of bed. Ugh I feel pathetic. Sorry for another pointless venting post.
Never have to apologise for venting. That's why we are all here. I suspect that particular feeling of 'loneliness' is not unusual. You are not pathetic.

• Love
Reactions: LonelyNick and Stick
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
It's not pathetic, emotions need to be communicated in order to be processed. In fact, it's a good thing that you are venting.
If you try or you don't try, it's okay. Loneliness is an awful feeling, and it makes sense why you feel the way you do. Even if it didn't, your feelings would still be valid. I hope it goes okay for you

S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020

Which country you live.If you are from India then we can do it together.I am also feeling same as you.I wanted to die but when I imagine moments when I am dying it's horrible.

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Which country you live.If you are from India then we can do it together.I am also feeling same as you.I wanted to die but when I imagine moments when I am dying it's horrible.
I'm in the US.

L

littlered1497

Oct 7, 2020
I have also been struggling with ctb anxiety. So sorry you're feeling this way. You are not pathetic.
- Which method have you chose?

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Rue, good luck. You deserve peace from all of this. Loneliness is a hard part of it, but if this is what you want, then I hope you're able to fight through it. Vent all you want, it's okay. I'm afraid too.

LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
Humans are social creatures. Loneliness is your mind/body screaming for touch, communication and companionship. It's crazy how our genes wants us to gather to feel safe but society and technology makes us feel so isolated when we're the most connected globally we've ever been.

I hope you find peace. We all deserve peace, no matter the form it takes.

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I comfort myself by thinking the feeling is temporary. I feel alone my whole life, it's okay if it last a few more minutes. Of course this doesn't work all the time but it's better than nothing.

I count on staying on this forum if, in the end, it's not enough for me to go peacefully.