donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024
I struggle with these 3 locations. They all have pros and cons- what would you chose?

A house-in comfort and privacy. Family member will find me and house will lose value, but I won't get caught and have time.

My Car- have public place options that have some privacy but could be discovered. I just have to be strategic about timing.

A hotel- would have comfort, privacy

Method : gun

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
For gun I would choose an outdoor secluded area since the aftermath would be gruesome. My method is partial hanging, am using home since I don't have any other choice but I would have avoided family having to find me if I could.

Last edited:
Reactions: donsie, MrFreshTheCat and Tears in Rain
MrFreshTheCat

MrFreshTheCat

Im tired, I love cats <3
Jan 9, 2024
Personally, if my method was a gun i wouldn't want my family to find me, they have always been good to me and i would feel bad, i would either choose a hotel or drive to a beautiful and peaceful place like a forest since i love nature but that is just my useless opinion, wish you all the best.

Reactions: donsie, rozeske and Tears in Rain
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
The issue with the hotel is your family could be sued since they'll have to send in special cleaners since it's such a messy method.

Car would be good if you don't care what happens to it afterwards. No one wants a death car so your family will lose money on it instead of having it help cover expenses.

House just sounds like the worst of all three in my opinion

I'll have to say in nature is the best spot even though it wasn't the option, followed by car being the second best option

Reactions: donsie and rozeske
donsie

donsie

Jan 9, 2024
For gun I would choose an outdoor secluded area since the aftermath would be gruesome. My method is partial hanging, am using home since I don't have any other choice but I would have avoided family having to find me if I could.
Hanging is my backup in the house. It was initially my first, but having family find me is what I don't want.
The issue with the hotel is your family could be sued since they'll have to send in special cleaners since it's such a messy method.

Car would be good if you don't care what happens to it afterwards. No one wants a death car so your family will lose money on it instead of having it help cover expenses.

House just sounds like the worst of all three in my opinion

I'll have to say in nature is the best spot even though it wasn't the option, followed by car being the second best option
Don't care about the car. No money to be lost there. Agree with the house, it's my last. The hotel I didn't think about that, thank you.

Reactions: rozeske
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Yeah...don't trash someones home. Value aside, they need to live there and just do not need to deal with that.
Hotel, sucks to be them.
Car, they will just trash it when you are done. Probably a good choice.

• Love
Reactions: donsie
donsie

donsie

Jan 9, 2024
Yeah...don't trash someones home. Value aside, they need to live there and just do not need to deal with that.
Hotel, sucks to be them.
Car, they will just trash it when you are done. Probably a good choice.
it's gonna have to be a hotel. The weather makes it difficult to get to a secluded place. I feel suspicious in my car . Been driving around looking for seclusion to park, can't seem to find a place where I feel comfortable. My thought is the hotel would give me the privacy and time I need. I'm ready to just go to a Walmart parking lot and be done.