xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
If you haven't seen my other recent post I've recently become homeless- My original plan was to ctb at my parents house using SN but it's looking like I'm gonna have to find an alternative location
So question for other Irish people on this site-where do you think would be a suitable place to ctb other than a hotel/b&b etc ? I live in Dublin and I am thinking Phoenix Park to take SN, it is open 24hrs and it's big enough that I could find a quiet area with long grass that I wouldn't be noticed/raise suspicion-Especially if I maybe go in the evening when it starts to get quieter
Obviously gonna suck for the person who finds me though lol

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and lostangel
Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
I have just spent about 10 minutes researching homelessness in Dublin due to you're post as if i am being honest, i was unaware of how Ireland was on that.

My father is from Ireland, i am in the UK, where UK's homelessness rate is shocking, i thought Ireland had it better.

This is a quote i found from a article in Dublin i was researching after a 19 year old who was homeless was found dead on the street.

Local Councillor Christy Burke offered his sympathies to the man's family and urged Minister for Housing Darragh O'Brien to acknowledge the "uncontrollable situation" of homelessness which has erupted in Ireland

Having been homeless myself, no-one should be homeless, a safe place to stay should be a human right, not a luxury.

• Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, Superdeterminist, AfraidofEverything and 1 other person
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I have just spent about 10 minutes researching homelessness in Dublin due to you're post as if i am being honest, i was unaware of how Ireland was on that.

My father is from Ireland, i am in the UK, where UK's homelessness rate is shocking, i thought Ireland had it better.

This is a quote i found from a article in Dublin i was researching after a 19 year old who was homeless was found dead on the street.

Local Councillor Christy Burke offered his sympathies to the man's family and urged Minister for Housing Darragh O'Brien to acknowledge the "uncontrollable situation" of homelessness which has erupted in Ireland

Having been homeless myself, no-one should be homeless, a safe place to stay should be a human right, not a luxury.
Yeah the situation in Ireland is awful, I think there was another person found dead last week also

Reactions: Venessolotic
AfraidofEverything

AfraidofEverything

Living in my head
Jun 12, 2020
I was unaware it was so bad too until the other day. Always kinda had this escapism dream that I could learn Irish and runaway to some rural home with a town and rolling hills.
Then I saw the TG4 documentary on Dublins homeless and now here's your post..I'm really sorry things are so low for you :(

I don't live in Ireland so I can't offer any input but there seem to be some places that might be able to help for the homeless part:

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
If you haven't seen my other recent post I've recently become homeless- My original plan was to ctb at my parents house using SN but it's looking like I'm gonna have to find an alternative location
So question for other Irish people on this site-where do you think would be a suitable place to ctb other than a hotel/b&b etc ? I live in Dublin and I am thinking Phoenix Park to take SN, it is open 24hrs and it's big enough that I could find a quiet area with long grass that I wouldn't be noticed/raise suspicion-Especially if I maybe go in the evening when it starts to get quieter
Obviously gonna suck for the person who finds me though lol
Hi, I'm Irish too. I don't know dublin too much. I know I plan on jumping from Cliffs of Moher. I've walked through the park though. If you could find a safe place maybe at night so it would be hard to see. You can pull it off. A homeless man was found dead there so it looks like you might not be found.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and xLosthopex