• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Goodbyepapa

Goodbyepapa

Heroin addict
Nov 15, 2023
I was thinking doing ctb injecting some type of medicine into the bloodstream, what are the chances of this working?

Ducksauce6

Ducksauce6

Oct 17, 2023
Lidocaine will give you intense heart attack and kill you in just 10-15 seconds .... But if you don't do drugs..... Get IV Ativan or versed ....and lots of IV morphine.... If you can't get either use heroin and a buncha Xanax from a pharmacia

If in Mexico....

I still am opting for fire arm but have no balls

• Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Praestat_Mori
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Depends on which medicine you inject. Each drug will have its own unique toxicity, potential adverse effects, metabolism speed, etc. which will change how reliable and peaceful/painful the method is.

There are definitely certain medications that will kill you via injection though, if that's what you're wondering.

• Informative
Reactions: Ducksauce6 and Praestat_Mori
Ducksauce6

Ducksauce6

Oct 17, 2023
Lidocaine will give you intense heart attack and kill you in just 10-15 seconds .... But if you don't do drugs..... Get IV Ativan or versed ....and lots of IV morphine.... If you can't get either use heroin and a buncha Xanax from a pharmacia

If in Mexico....

I still am opting for fire arm but have no balls
The lidocaine or local anasteics flooding the blood stream I think is a pretty painful way to go.... Or not....?? I'm really not sure can't find much literature on it.... But I do know it will a apolutely kill you if you inject like ten ML of 2 percent lido..... The question tho is.... Why? Go for fentanyl if you don't know somebody.... Go to the ghetto and walk around.... I mean the hood hood....get a hoodie and look for trap houses if it comes.doqm too it ... And drugs are different everywhere

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Goodbyepapa

Goodbyepapa

Heroin addict
Nov 15, 2023
Depende de qual medicamento você injeta. Cada medicamento terá sua própria toxicidade única, possíveis efeitos adversos, velocidade de metabolismo, etc., o que mudará o quão confiável e pacífico/doloroso é o método.

Definitivamente, existem certos medicamentos que irão matá-lo por meio de injeção, se é isso que você está se perguntando.
What pharmacy medicine can I use to become unconscious and die faster?

B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
If you really want to do this you first of all need to practice injecting into a vein. It's hard. I don't know for sure but I don't think there are so many things that will make you ctb quickly if you inject them intramuscular, which is what would happen if it's not going into a vein.
If you want to do the IV route and can hit veins, you're probably best looking for things that are used to anaesthetise people's
I was thinking doing ctb injecting some type of medicine into the bloodstream, what are the chances of this working?
If you want to do this, you'll need to practice hitting a vein, which is hard.
Succinylcholine is an anaestheesia drug which can be administered either IV or IM (intramuscular, which would basically be anything that isn't going in to a vein).
You also would want to check which kind of drugs will work for ctb this route. I think anaesthesia drugs might be worth investigating but I don't know for sure the LD50 of them as even though they're designed to put you under, they're still designed to do it safely.

Goodbyepapa

Goodbyepapa

Heroin addict
Nov 15, 2023
Se você realmente deseja fazer isso, primeiro precisa praticar a injeção na veia. É difícil. Não tenho certeza, mas não acho que existam tantas coisas que farão com que você tenha um CTB rapidamente se você injetar por via intramuscular, que é o que aconteceria se não fosse para uma veia.
Se você deseja fazer a via intravenosa e pode atingir as veias, provavelmente é melhor procurar coisas que sejam usadas para anestesiar as pessoas.

Se quiser fazer isso, você precisará praticar acertar uma veia, o que é difícil.
A succinilcolina é um medicamento anestésico que pode ser administrado por via intravenosa ou IM (intramuscular, que seria basicamente qualquer coisa que não vá para a veia).
Você também gostaria de verificar que tipo de medicamento funcionará para CTB por esta via. Acho que vale a pena investigar os medicamentos anestésicos, mas não tenho certeza do LD50 deles, pois, embora tenham sido projetados para subjugá-lo, ainda assim foram projetados para fazê-lo com segurança.
I was thinking about injecting a large amount of carisoprodol into the bloodstream, as if it were heroin, I read somewhere that it would cause me to die quickly in 15 seconds

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Injecting potassium chloride into vein. But They say is painful? Used in lethal injections. But they put them to sleep before potassium chloride

Also injecting bleach or rubbing alcohol but seems painful

Last edited:
Reactions: Goodbyepapa
B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
I was thinking about injecting a large amount of carisoprodol into the bloodstream, as if it were heroin, I read somewhere that it would cause me to die quickly in 15 seconds
I suppose it depends on what you consider to be a large dose.. there have advertising been very few overdoses on it and it seems that the ones that did happen were more than a decade or two ago and the drug will most definitely have been updated since then.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
The lidocaine or local anasteics flooding the blood stream I think is a pretty painful way to go.... Or not....?? I'm really not sure can't find much literature on it.... But I do know it will a apolutely kill you if you inject like ten ML of 2 percent lido.....
Lidocaine can cause seizures during an overdose, which is unpleasant to say the least.