S

saunabliss

Jan 14, 2024
Has anyone thought about doing this? Would it be preferable to CTB in a place you really enjoy and feel most comfortable in vs your home? If you're gonna go, wouldn't it be better to spend the last of your days eating the food you love and enjoying the sights/environment that may bring you some sort of peace?

But is it really possible to enjoy that meal, concert or whatever when you're waiting for your impending doom? It's something I've been thinking about for a very long time but I haven't gotten around to doing yet. Not sure why.

Reactions: itsalittlecold
JustABunny

JustABunny

Jan 28, 2024
I got used to living like there's no tomorrow, I don't think it's a bad idea, if you're finally going to find peace, I think it's only beneficial to have fun in your last days. Especially about going to a country you love, it's not about the things you do there but about the whole settings, the memories this place can bring you etc, probably one last rest before going.

• Love
Reactions: itsalittlecold and saunabliss
S

saunabliss

Jan 14, 2024
I got used to living like there's no tomorrow, I don't think it's a bad idea, if you're finally going to find peace, I think it's only beneficial to have fun in your last days. Especially about going to a country you love, it's not about the things you do there but about the whole settings, the memories this place can bring you etc, probably one last rest before going.
I love that. If you're gonna go, at least try to enjoy the last moments of your life. I only worry that I would overthink and ruminate which I do all the time, therefore it would get in the way of making good last memories for myself.

I would imagine that living in the moment would be incredibly hard when you know you're gonna go. Or maybe I'll make peace with it. Only time will tell if it comes to that.

Reactions: JustABunny