RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
I think I'm gonna do CTB in this week, not today but somewhere in this week, cause I have job inteviews, I'll do it only if they'll fail, this is the reason I want to do it
- I am strugling with mental health issuses, I have depression and took medicines from which I think I am addicted
- I am 30 living alone in my apartment for which I took loan when I have previous job, I live alone and have no partner, also I feels that nobody understands me and people are averted to me
- I lost job and from above half a year I try to find one, I have loan from bank, and there are other things to pay like bills
- My family seems do not understand me, they think I do it (not looking for job) for purpose, not even considering I try but also struggle from other problems

I do not ask for symapthy, I think I am living piece of shit, just wanted to share my thoughts with somebody
My metod will be blocking vents I guess, I have gas boiler, so if I block vents it would make enough CO to send me to the other side

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CatLvr, heavyeyes, Davey40210 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in whatever you decide.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Davey40210 and RadiantNumber
RadiantNumber

RadiantNumber

Mar 2, 2024
I have one questions, is carbon monoxide method causing SI?

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
Iamchickenhat

Iamchickenhat

Experienced
Dec 17, 2021
I'm deeply sorry you feel the need. I understand how unapproachable things must be right now. I wish you some peace to make the best decision for yourself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Davey40210 and RadiantNumber
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Good luck whatever you decide. Hope your job interviews go well.

• Hugs
Reactions: RadiantNumber
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I'm so sorry you're going through so much. I wish you luck with whatever you decide to do 💜

• Hugs
Reactions: RadiantNumber