suicidalstrawbabie

suicidalstrawbabie

Jul 6, 2020
SN became illegal here which is very unfortunate because it was a safe thing to buy before. I'm not rly trusting anyone selling N. Are there any OTC drugs that would be decent? Someone mentioned something about eye drops? Lol. I can wait a bit, and figure out ways to buy SN from trusted sources, but for now I'd just like to weigh the options.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
SN is a "chemical of concern" and "restricted" in Canada. It's similar to the situation we have in the U.K.
SN can be ordered from the U.S.A using a re-shipping service (several Canadian forum members have done this successfully) or purchased from Eastern Europe via a website (which we don't name in the forums,only via PM)

I'm sure other Canadians will chime in soon with other suggestions,also.

No OTC drug is likely to kill you. Though,there have been flukes,more likely to damage your internal organs and leave you with a host of new difficulties to face.

Reactions: suicidalstrawbabie and sadghost
Gizamaluke

Gizamaluke

Apr 11, 2020
It's not illegal, I had 2 SN shipments come in with 0 problems at customs.

Reactions: Paralyzed boy, sadghost and Saed
S

SNOB

Apr 7, 2020
Heartbreak true heart wrenching yearning for your SO is worrse than any physical pain immaginamble. In fact yes it is also a pain in your guts and heart n that's sense so yes physical.

I've gone thru several. This will be the last . I can't take it again

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Heartbreak true heart wrenching yearning for your SO is worrse than any physical pain immaginamble. In fact yes it is also a pain in your guts and heart n that's sense so yes physical.

I've gone thru several. This will be the last . I can't take it again
I don't think you replied to the right thread??

Reactions: Saed
S

SNOB

Apr 7, 2020
Yeah sorry I was drunk

Reactions: Thatsthelot