Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
A few days ago I thought about drowning in a bathtub, going to a hotel and taking 90 sleeping pills and alcohol and becoming unconscious in that bathtub to drown, do you think it would be possible?

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Nope, your brain will automatically wake you up, and then try to vomit all out in reflex. Today's sleeping pills are made with an anti-overdose mechanism (by inducing vomiting) exactly to prevent ctb. You need something that severely depresses the activity directly in the brainstem instead, such as OD on opioids for that to work, but then you wouldn't need the bathtub.
SI is a bitch!

• Informative
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, eatantz, lnlybnny and 2 others
Zerin

Zerin

Mar 30, 2024
Nope, your brain will automatically wake you up, and then try to vomit all out in reflex. Today's sleeping pills are made with an anti-overdose mechanism (by inducing vomiting) exactly to prevent ctb. You need something that severely depresses the activity directly in the brainstem instead, such as OD on opioids for that to work, but then you wouldn't need the bathtub.
SI is a bitch!
I remember once a suicide attempt with antidepressant alcohol and sleeping pills and I fainted. I thought this would be an option but not even that could be an option.

J

jahjoe

Jul 1, 2024
Mage is wrong, having read some of the ctb books out there, not all sleeping tablets induce vomiting and allow you to wake up.

some are actually recommended for ctb,

Reactions: eatantz