• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HungryGhost

HungryGhost

Jul 6, 2020
I am severely disabled and stuck in a nursing home with no life quality at all. Im bedbound, havent even been outside in two years, im a prisoner of my own body. I have no family, lost my health, everything.
I am already dead and just waiting for my body to finally give in. Which can take decades. I'm trapped in every possible way mentally and physically, my exustence is nothing but unbearable torture and suffering. Every day i wake up to this same hell. Every day is exactly the same.
if i was left on my own i would be dead in a week but because im here I'm being kept alive against my will (If i refuse food and water the nurses will force me to be tube fed.) I need a quick and reliable way to end myself without being found out. I NEED to get out of here asap. I know there are risks but my situation is hopeless. im terrified if deterioting to the point where i wont be able to do it anymore .
The nurses come to check on me every few hours and twice at night, i would have about 3-4 hours time to do it. What would be the best quiet most reliable method in a situation like this? Please please somebody help me I am desperate

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: sarahlouise, Passersby, pthnrdnojvsc and 15 others
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I don't think accessing meds would be an option because they only leave damage for the most part. I'm not sure if there's anything that you really can do? Two years sounds like a long time though.

Is there anything that you can find for hanging? Would a very thin sheet work?

W

Whenhopelostmemory

Jun 25, 2020
Are you sure u can't recover... Given ur situation it is hard I agree

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
What items do you have access to?

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Chiyuki99
HungryGhost

HungryGhost

Jul 6, 2020
I don't think accessing meds would be an option because they only leave damage for the most part. I'm not sure if there's anything that you really can do? Two years sounds like a long time though.

Is there anything that you can find for hanging? Would a very thin sheet work?

There is no place i could hang myself from..except maybe the door handle..Im not sure if that would support my weight though and it would also take time to set up bc it is not easy for me to move around. It would be ideal if i would be able to do it in my bed

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, Jumper Geo and Despondent
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
You can ask someone in the partners thread to smuggle you some pills, but that's a long shot. Can you apply for euthanasia in the Netherlands?

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
There is no place i could hang myself from..except maybe the door handle..Im not sure if that would support my weight though and it would also take time to set up bc it is not easy for me to move around. It would be ideal if i would be able to do it in my bed
Did you have rails on the sides of your bed? Is it possible to find a way to get onto the floor and make a noose?

Reactions: LADY007
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
A belt, duct tape, sheets, I'm also able to buy things online home delivered as long as it doesnt draw too much attention.
Robin Williams hanged himself on the door knob with a belt, so that's possible. But can you apply for euthanasia? Dignitas accepts old people.

Reactions: Despondent
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
I can relate to you so much as I'm also severely disabled. I feel so bad for you. Sorry this happened to you. I'm so afraid that I will end up in the nursing home one day as it will be difficult for me to ctb in there.

Are you able to get SN or other lethal poisons delivered to you?

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, Meditation guide, suffering and 1 other person
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I wouldn't try asking anyone to assist in your suicide as they will need to produce identification to visit you and could be prosecuted. I don't know what Country your in but why not google a lawyer or human rights lawyer and have a free consultation then you can discuss what your rights are if they are allowed to force feed you and ask them why your not allowed out in a wheelchair, worse way's you will get some sunshine and fresh air and who knows there maybe an old law which may help you.

If you are allowed to leave there maybe more opportunities available.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: NekoNomNom
HungryGhost

HungryGhost

Jul 6, 2020
You can ask someone in the partners thread to smuggle you some pills, but that's a long shot. Can you apply for euthanasia in the Netherlands?

I've no idea about the euthanasia but even if it was a possibiliy, i wouldnt be able to apply for it on my own. And i'm 100% sure the nurses are not going to help me with that . Its illegal in my country

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I wouldn't try asking anyone to assist in your suicide as they will need to produce identification to visit you and could be prosecuted.
No prosecution, if both people are dead.
I've no idea about the euthanasia but even if it was a possibiliy, i wouldnt be able to apply for it on my own. And i'm 100% sure the nurses are not going to help me with that . Its illegal in my country
Why can't you apply for it? Ask them what to do, and do what they say, then you're good to go.

HungryGhost

HungryGhost

Jul 6, 2020
Robin Williams hanged himself on the door knob with a belt, so that's possible. But can you apply for euthanasia? Dignitas accepts old people.

I'm not old.. i'm only 20 :/

• Aww..
Reactions: sarahlouise, BaconCheeseburger, kerolox and 1 other person
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I'm not old.. i'm only 20 :/
What's your illness? If it's serious, then you can apply for euthanasia, contact different euthanasia organizations, and tell them about your situation.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
No prosecution, if both people are dead.

True, but it's hard enough finding a partner to CTB in a home, hotel or in the wild so you won't be found for hours so I don't think many people would consider a nursing home where there will be a doctor/nurse on call 24/7.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: disabledandhopeless
HungryGhost

HungryGhost

Jul 6, 2020
I can relate to you so much as I'm also severely disabled. I feel so bad for you. Sorry this happened to you. I'm so afraid that I will end up in the nursing home one day as it will be difficult for me to ctb in there.

Are you able to get SN or other lethal poisons delivered to you?

In theory yes, but i haven't been able to find a seller that would ship SN to my country (I'm in Northern Europe).

disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
In theory yes, but i haven't been able to find a seller that would ship SN to my country (I'm in Northern Europe).

How about using a forwarder? I think it might work.

Reactions: Jumper Geo and HungryGhost
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
True, but it's hard enough finding a partner to CTB in a home, hotel or in the wild so you won't be found for hours so I don't think many people would consider a nursing home where there will be a doctor/nurse on call 24/7.
I was talking about somebody bringing the item, and then leaving, and then both die in their homes. I think cyanide capsule would work well in this situation, the spies used them.

HungryGhost

HungryGhost

Jul 6, 2020
What's your illness? If it's serious, then you can apply for euthanasia, contact different euthanasia organizations, and tell them about your situation.

I have brain damage from traumatic brain injury and severe ME/CFS. isnt euthanasia only for the terminally ill?

• Aww..
Reactions: disabledandhopeless
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Which country in Northern Europe if you don't mind sharing? I don't know if it possible to ask for passive euthanasia instead, like refusing treatment, food, and just minimal amounts of water, some painkillers, and just allowing nature to run it's course (while being sedated and kept as pain free as possible)? I do know that in the US, in hospice care, people refuse medical treatment (as listed in their directives and what not) including not eating food or drinking water and then allowing the body to give in.

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
Words cannot express how sorry I am for all your suffering. I wish I could make it better for you. :hug:

Reactions: Meditation guide