DeadWallflower

DeadWallflower

Mar 20, 2023
Apologies if this has been asked before and I haven't found the post thread, but…

I've been seriously thinking the best place for me to ctb is in my garage. It's detached from my apartment, so, I don't think I'll be bothered. I do have a car I could run, but not sure if that works anymore. If not I might be able to hang a rope. The garage isn't finished there's exposed tall wood frames. I don't know, what's the best way to ctb in a garage?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Some place nice
StrangeAndDeath

StrangeAndDeath

Exhausted Human
Oct 12, 2022
As long as it's a garage you control completely, I don't see an issue, but I would think that the best time to do it would be when neighbors aren't around as there would be no one attracted to any potential noises

Reactions: Fimbulvetr
Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Nov 7, 2023
I recall Anne Sexton killed herself by having her car run in her garage by, as wikipedia puts it; "poured herself a glass of vodka, locked herself in her garage, and started the engine of her car, ending her life by carbon monoxide poisoning."

DeadWallflower

DeadWallflower

Mar 20, 2023
As long as it's a garage you control completely, I don't see an issue, but I would think that the best time to do it would be when neighbors aren't around as there would be no one attracted to any potential noises
It's a double garage towards the backside of the apartment. Not easily visible. It's almost too perfect.

O

Oncologynurz123

Dec 16, 2021
So, which method? Hanging or carbon monoxide...guess you need to figure out if that car runs or not....

DeadWallflower

DeadWallflower

Mar 20, 2023
I recall Anne Sexton killed herself by having her car run in her garage by, as wikipedia puts it; "poured herself a glass of vodka, locked herself in her garage, and started the engine of her car, ending her life by carbon monoxide poisoning."
Ah, the good old days when carbon monoxide was easily accessible. Don't think my car will do it upon further research, but maybe a generator or something.