• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FailureGirl

FailureGirl

lost in limbo...
Jul 5, 2021
So Iv got everything set to ctb this weekend but now that I'm on the last day that I can change my mind and cancel the motal room I find myself unsure. I always get like this at the last minute with things. But I know I want to ctb iv been planing this for 4 months and everything has come together just right so its the perfect chance that I may not get again.

I'm unsure, because I know if I don't go through with it i will regret it but I also don't want to back out at the last minute and waste all my money iv saved for this.

I guess id just like other people's thoughts.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic, Ἡγησίας and 15 others
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
So Iv got everything set to ctb this weekend but now that I'm on the last day that I can change my mind and cancel the motal room I find myself unsure. I always get like this at the last minute with things. But I know I want to ctb iv been planing this for 4 months and everything has come together just right so its the perfect chance that I may not get again.

I'm unsure, because I know if I don't go through with it i will regret it but I also don't want to back out at the last minute and waste all my money iv saved for this.

I guess id just like other people's thoughts.
I've backed out several times, even after investing considerable money. Yes, I regret it. But only you have any right to decide when or if at all. Sorry you're hurting so much you're at this point. Hope you come to a resolution that you feel confident and good about.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic, BeautifulMosaics and 5 others
Upvote 1
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
life can't be that bad to you right now if your unsure to do it or not i know if i had a sure method of a quick painless death i take it in a heartbeat.

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic, Jumping_realms and 1 other person
Upvote 0
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
If you are certain that you want to CTB and are uncertain without any solid reasons, my best guess is that your SI is kicking in. It's a difficult thing for many of us to overcome unfortunately.

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic, forgotten15 and 7 others
Upvote 0
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@FailureGirl I would recommend canceling the hotel and getting your money back. You haven't lost anything at this point. If you are indecisive, scared, or unsure, you are more likely to make a mistake, and possibly hurt yourself, but live. That usually will put you in a (possibly much) worse situation than you are now.

Choosing to end one's life is the biggest decision anyone will ever make. If you are not 100%, then don't force or rush things.

Whatever you choose, I wish you all the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic, forgotten15 and 7 others
Upvote 0
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
life can't be that bad to you right now if your unsure to do it or not i know if i had a sure method of a quick painless death i take it in a heartbeat.
Life can be really bad for people and they still cant do it.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic, BeautifulMosaics and 17 others
Upvote 0
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
it's always come down to the lesser of two evils, whats going to hurt more continue to exist or ceasing to exist, i know if i had a peaceful way to die at hand i wouldn't be here at all, the only reason i'm here is because i don't have a gun or bomb or access to a peaceful way to die, people still want to live even when life is terrible and horrible to them that's why it's so hard that or not having a easy way out.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and PeacefulTonic
Upvote 0
L

Losteverythingtwice

Sep 29, 2021
If there is any doubts. I'd personally say to postpone the ctb. It doesn't mean you're a failure and you shouldn't beat yourself up over it.

If you're not sure and indecisive the likely hood of failure is intensified. I wouldn't want you don't cause yourself more pain by a failure.
The time probably isn't now.
By the way. I fully want to kill myself. I just can't get over the last hurdle of SI. It's a terrible.

I read an academic book called the will to live by Arthur Schopenhauer. In his book his hypothesis is that the 'will to live' is in every single animal including humans as the highest priority.
It's probably something you might have to overcome like many brave people.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic, Кот and 2 others
Upvote 1
FailureGirl

FailureGirl

lost in limbo...
Jul 5, 2021
I cancelled the booking but now I feel like that was a huge mistake

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic, BeautifulMosaics and 5 others
Upvote 0
SuicideRun

SuicideRun

Jun 11, 2021
I think it is normal to have doubts and fears. security and insecurities. Like you, I have the same feelings that consume me.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Upvote 0
Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
Maybe you can look it at as you're not ready just now but eventually you will be. I think of it everyday but always there is something holding me back. Maybe tomorrow I will be ready to commit to it maybe in 10 years, maybe something happens that pushes me over the edge who knows.
I'm thinking when the time is right I will know, it's just not yet.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and FailureGirl
Upvote 0
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
I understand you very well, I go through this for three years now. Fear of death becomes the stronger the closer the date of the planned death comes. And afterwards regrets that I have not killed myself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, BeautifulMosaics and Journeytoletgo
Upvote 0
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
It's very hard to do. Anyway I wish you peace no matter your decision ✨ ✨

• Love
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Ctb is very difficult as we are programmed to survive after all. Many of us have had doubts and have postponed our plans. I believe in my case, it will eventually be a feeling deep down, that I know it is time to leave. The option to exit this world is always there no matter what. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic, toforigivelife and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
I cancelled the booking but now I feel like that was a huge mistake
Any difference now? Sorry you planned something for four months only for it contribute to more suffering and feeling like it was a mistake.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
FailureGirl

FailureGirl

lost in limbo...
Jul 5, 2021
Well it may seem silly but I ended up rebooking the motel but just for 1 night (last night) and I was feeling pretty confident, I had the sn infront of me and then my si kicked in and I backed out and cut myself up abit instead.
I think I need to do it with less build up next time. I feel like I shouldn't still be here but I just wasn't quite ready but I'm sure I will be very soon.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic, Seiba and 2 others
Upvote 0
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Well it may seem silly but I ended up rebooking the motel but just for 1 night (last night) and I was feeling pretty confident, I had the sn infront of me and then my si kicked in and I backed out and cut myself up abit instead.
I think I need to do it with less build up next time. I feel like I shouldn't still be here but I just wasn't quite ready but I'm sure I will be very soon.
Sorry for getting back to you lateish after asking that. You don't seem silly at all -- I understand your viewpoint. I think the reality of leaving is that consolation with your physical being on about it is likely rare. I do hope if you end up leaving it's what you truly desire and not done under tons of distress and mixed feelings.

• Hugs
Upvote 0