Stock Man

Stock Man

Jan 7, 2024
I'm brand new here and thought it'd be "fun" to start a conversation about ctb methods, and finally be with a group of people who get it.

I've tried a few different things over the years and I'm still pretty young. Despite my age I know I don't really care to stick around for a while longer.

What are some ideas or desired ways that you'd like/recommend someone ctb?

J

JKAC

Jan 7, 2024
Peacefully, as little amount of pain as possible. CO or SN

Reactions: mizu23 and Stock Man
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! How old r u? Why do u plan CTB? If I may ask that.

Reactions: Stock Man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me personally my most ideal method would be Nembutal, as it sounds like the most peaceful, I wish for a death which is simply like falling into an eternal and dreamless sleep. It's hellish to me how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible, if Nembutal became avaliable it'd be such a relief.

Reactions: Stock Man
Stock Man

Stock Man

Jan 7, 2024
Peacefully, as little amount of pain as possible. CO or SN
Fair enough, SN is sodium nitrate right? What's CO?
Welcome to the forum! How old r u? Why do u plan CTB? If I may ask that.
Hey! I actually just turned 18 the other day. So I guess my acceptance into the forum was a birthday gift to myself haha. My reasons for ctb aren't private, but a little long for a reply I think…
For me personally my most ideal method would be Nembutal, as it sounds like the most peaceful, I wish for a death which is simply like falling into an eternal and dreamless sleep. It's hellish to me how suicide is purposely made so inaccessible, if Nembutal became avaliable it'd be such a relief.
Nembutal would be nice… but isn't it super expensive? I'm not too familiar with the PPH

Last edited: