bigworm

bigworm

Jul 20, 2024
i have no money and no job my parents have gaslit me into not going outside to the point even tho i know its irrational i cant get over the fear and all i have is like a bathtub and some sharp objects and some liquid cough syrup

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to suffer, existence really is too cruel. But anyway I wish you all the best.

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
I suggest you don't attempt suicide impulsively. To me it doesn't sound like you have what you need to die reliably.

B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
You can't go outside? How old are you?

bigworm

bigworm

Jul 20, 2024
You can't go outside? How old are you?
sorry to necro the thread i fell asleep and forgot i posted this
im 18 and i cant go outside my parents have conditioned me to be scared of the out doors
i know its irrational but i cant even leave my house without having a break down and crying and going back inside

Reactions: badtothebone
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
sorry to necro the thread i fell asleep and forgot i posted this
im 18 and i cant go outside my parents have conditioned me to be scared of the out doors
i know its irrational but i cant even leave my house without having a break down and crying and going back inside
I'm sorry about that! Please take care of yourself.

penginwrist

penginwrist

The bells are twined around the dancer’s feet
Jul 25, 2024
i have no money and no job my parents have gaslit me into not going outside to the point even tho i know its irrational i cant get over the fear and all i have is like a bathtub and some sharp objects and some liquid cough syrup
Sorry your going through this, if you need to talk PM me. It can get better.