Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
This is just a rant for venting reasons…

people who know of themselves that they are ctbing for situational reasons. Be it financial, isolation, traumatic occurances. I want to say that I blame the way the world is for your ctb. Do not think for a second that it is your fault that you are in this suicidal state because no matter how wrong the decisions that you have made which led you to be in this outcome that you find yourself in, in a fair and just world there should be second chances, 3rd chances, infinite amount of chances to bounce back from whatever that makes you feel cornered and with no options. I blame the state of this unjust world rather than the indivisuals and their choices. You shouldnt have to suffer and go through suicidality. In a fair world, all situational related suicides should be preventable %100. I am pro choice so I mean that in that in the autonomous sense. If the world wasnt so corrupted and so pro-solipsist, there would have been other choices to pick from than suicide for those who need them. I am so mad and angry that I see people who are offing themsleves because of lack of shelter or companionship or with no safety for their future. That should not be the way of the world we live in.

forgive me for my all over the place rant but i felt i had to get it out of my chest

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ihatemylife, it's_all_a_game, suisuiforum and 19 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, you are right, this world is very unfair. The way I see it, even know we can make bad choices, I see everything as being determined by factors out of our control, everything is down to chance such as the environment we are born into. This can place people at a disadvantage from the start. It is not our fault. The only way for suicides to be prevented is for things to change as the way the world is now, it is inevitable that people will ctb.

• Love
Reactions: ihatemylife, shush, demuic and 5 others
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
If a person is willing to work hard he or she shouldn't have to die for financial reasons. If a person is part of a disenfranchised group that person should be accepted. If a person has done something wrong then he or she should be allowed to make atonement (for the most part).

Reactions: suisuiforum and Snake of Eden
N

NoPointToContinue

Student
Jun 2, 2021
That's the nature of world though, it is not a recent issue nor is related to government, modern culture etc. I don't think there have been "fair world" and it never will be.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
That's the nature of world though, it is not a recent issue nor is related to government, modern culture etc. I don't think there have been "fair world" and it never will be.
I disagree about the future. One day humanity will prevail and will have a just and fair socities that genuinely care for the wellbeing of one another.

N

NoPointToContinue

Student
Jun 2, 2021
I disagree about the future. One day humanity will prevail and will have a just and fair socities that genuinely care for the wellbeing of one another.
I hope so, even if I don't see it, I would wish for humanity to ascend to such stage. But unfortunately I see the movement in opposite direction, instead of selflessness humanity moves towards to extreme selfishness.

• Love
Reactions: ihatemylife and demuic
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
I hope so, even if I don't see it, I would wish for humanity to ascend to such stage. But unfortunately I see the movement in opposite direction, instead of selflessness humanity moves towards to extreme selfishness.
I agree with you on the direction it "seems" from the outside is going. There is another movement hidden in opposite direction that is building up within the the bigger movement. Things are bound to get corrected and humanity's destiny is to ascend even if it means there will be great sacrifices and tragedies that may have to take place in order for it to happen but I have no doubt that it will. We may not live to see it or we may but its coming

S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
I agree it's very unfortunate that many people will CTB due to avoidable situational reasons that exist because society is catered for a privileged few rather than everyone. Someone once told me that true suicide prevention starts with better social nets and financial stability, and this makes a lot more sense than simply posting a series of links and phone numbers while rehashing the same hackneyed quotes. I do believe that even if a utopia is achieved, RTD should be permitted because there will always be people who would choose to die regardless of their situation (as I am one of those people), but the world is still far from that point.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Snake of Eden
RedEther

RedEther

Sep 3, 2021
Its my situation atm. Im sure If I keep trying I can make it....somewhere, but the constant gaslighting from the world, even my own family is just to exhausting... Im tired. Even just waiting for SN is stressing me. Its not fair. Its not fair at all, And I just cant build the energy to care anymore

• Love
Reactions: Snake of Eden