S

ScaredToLive

Student
Feb 2, 2020
I guess I don't know if I feel valid for this? I've wanted to die since I hit about 25? I'm just not comfortable with aging. I have had a life filled with shit trauma but I always looked good ( sorry if that comes off arrogant) it was the only constant in my life.
My only sense of self esteem? Well that erodes when you age and now I'm getting lipomas? Which are fucking gross and there is no cure? Therapists can say what they like but I have no control over medical issues? They can't cure this and I don't want to live with it.

guess I'm just ranting I'm sad and I love my dog and my fiancé. My mum won't remember as she has dementia, so it's all good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I don't want to age anymore either.
I've always wanted to die before my 30s so as to leave a decent body in this world.
What happened? I'm fucking 33 years old, fat and my self-esteem is under the floor haha.
I don't know how long I'll endure this.

Anyway, wish you the best and hope you can feel better, pal.

Reactions: ScaredToLive
B

Bensharp

Mar 18, 2021
Sorry both of your feel this way, but it is what inside that count. Atleast that is the lie I tell myself. Please don't do anything rash... there are more people who care about you regardless than otherwise. Just keep working at it.

Reactions: ScaredToLive