• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
I can't function in this world as a worker drone for the next 20 years doing the same monotonous bullshit. I just can't.

I don't enjoy anything. All my thoughts are just of stress and despair.

I don't want to keep existing here as a loser. People with normal healthy social lives aren't even like the same species to me.

I don't have the motivation to do anything anymore. I feel as though I'll never be successful or happy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nutcase, Nullm, Loli and 13 others
dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
Yeah, I don't want to die but I have to.

Reactions: mathieu, Egddios, Fatality and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I feel like this too. I'm in my late 20's and I don't see much of a future, especially given how the world is now and also financial stability as well as cost of living is an issue for me here.

• Hugs
Reactions: throwaway_2620 and blanketyblk
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I feel the same. Death is the only certainty in life, thus i seek to control the manner of my exit.

Reactions: Fatality
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I can't function in this world as a worker drone for the next 20 years doing the same monotonous bullshit. I just can't.

I don't want to keep existing here as a loser. People with normal healthy social lives aren't even like the same species to me.

I don't have the motivation to do anything anymore. I feel as though I'll never be successful or happy.
I feel the same. Work is miserable, stressful, boring and I barely make enough to live. I'll never get ahead at my advanced age. Don't want to die but don't want to carry on like this forever, so it's not really a choice.

Reactions: GinaIsReady and Egddios
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I absolutely must CTB, yet I linger on unable to finish the job. That seems to be a common problem around here with SI kicking in such that some have been here for a year and yet they are still alive. I definitely don't want to die, though with so many thing wrong, both mentally & physically, there is no other solution available.

I'm older than most on SS and my health isn't great, so I realistically might only live another 20 years even if I did everything possible to prolong life. But what's the point of growing old when that just means even further decline?

Reactions: GinaIsReady and Egddios
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
Ikr....i don't want to ctb but i don't find much hope.........if i would have to do a terrible job for years then what's the point -_-

Reactions: GinaIsReady and Imgonnadie
Rex2019

Rex2019

Can't wait for the summer
Feb 23, 2019

it's sad. maybe next time we'll all be happy.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Yes, the way I see it I'm dying whether I like it or not. I just HAVE to do it.

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Feels like being chained down in a deep, dark pit slowly filling up with water for me. Just waiting to drown.

At least I'll be free.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mbound
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

And having a social life is winning? Have you seen humanity, lately? What's so healthy about being normal and having to deal with people who can turn on you, any second? The grass always looks greener on the other side, speaking as someone who has been on both sides.

Last edited:
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Yeah, totally relate. Scared to go through with it, but have no choice. Sick, don't want to/can't work, don't want to lie around all alone doing nothing which is the only alternative, since I have no energy and no interests.

Reactions: Scribble Fan
I

Imgonnadie

Student
Oct 16, 2018
And having a social life is winning? Have you seen humanity, lately? What's so healthy about being normal and having to deal with people who can turn on you, any second? The grass always looks greener on the other side, speaking as someone who has been on both sides.
it's a basic need

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
it's a basic need

And if satisfying that basic need, means not being able to satisfy other basic needs? You should watch the movie The Cable Guy. I've had to deal with what most of the main character went through, multiple times for living like a normal and social person...

Last edited:
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I'm forced to suicide because I'm socially isolated and always have been therefore I'm denied everything else in life automatically. My life is purposely restricted and controlled on every level to keep maximum degree of suffering at all times.

Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Work- eat- sleep- work- eat- sleep, and being too tired to even enjoy anything with what little free time you do get... What a shitty cycle.

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
And having a social life is winning?

YES! Compared to the alternative it's definitely better. I have the opposite of a social life. I am at home all alone all day every day after day after day. Nobody but me has been in my house for the last 15 days. I haven't gone out to visit anybody in many months. My human interaction in the last week has consisted of nothing more than receiving pizza from the dude at Domino's. Being alone is a very compelling reason to CTB. Either having a social life is winning, or it sucks too and the popular folks should hop on the bus with me.

Reactions: Imgonnadie, Loli and Xaphous
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

SAME !!! ;-;

I totally feel the same. I don't know how other people function. I hate it here so much.

Reactions: Imgonnadie and Loli
Nutcase

Nutcase

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah, I've made that same calculation in my head too and on the whole, if my capacity for emotional/mental pain stays the same, add on to that the stresses of day to day life, staying here really doesn't seem worth it, unless it was for a purpose like spreading antinatalism or helping people in desperate circumstances, I don't know how much I could accomplish in my condition though.

• Love
Reactions: Imgonnadie and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Yeah, I've made that same calculation in my head too and on the whole, if my capacity for emotional/mental pain stays the same, add on to that the stresses of day to day life, staying here really doesn't seem worth it, unless it was for a purpose like spreading antinatalism or helping people in desperate circumstances, I don't know how much I could accomplish in my condition though.

I'm an anti-natalist also. I actually found the old S.S. board on Reddit because of it. :smiling: After they shut that one down I came here. :smiling: