imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
Why does dying have to be so hard? Why is it that the ones that are actually happy in life and want to live end up being murdered, mass shooting victims, cancer and the list goes on. While "US" the ones who are suffering, the people who actually want to die can't even fucking pull that off? The mind is interesting and is why I labeled part of this post "CTB EASY TO PLAN" Because at least for me my mind has no issues planning "the perfect CTB event" but when its show time the mind throws all those plans out the window. When things go wrong my mind uses CTB as a comfort and says "If things go really south it will not matter because we can just CTB" but when it's time to do it, here comes SI running in and ruining everything. I have had so many "attempts" if you will, on my life. so many planned day's that was supposed to be my last day on earth, yet I'm still here. One of those events was an OD i had with Fent and boy was it bliss. I was not even trying to CTB that day and of course i got fucking narcanned and saved. I was feeling really good then boom lights out. I can say, FENTANYIAL is the best method. I will be using this tomorrow night with M30s laced with fent. It will look like an accidental overdose which i know will be easier for my family to accept then me dying by suicide. Sorry if this post is all over the place, I just wanted to get some things out of my head/off my chest.

Please leave a message if any of you guys can relate. :)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, pthnrdnojvsc, Joarga and 2 others
L

Lostman1029

Oct 9, 2023
Jealous you found some F nice job. I've been looking for awhile.

Reactions: divinemistress36
L

LastBitOfJoy

Dec 18, 2023
It's a hard decision to make, you need to think about from all the angles.

imdepressed999

imdepressed999

Jan 12, 2024
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief to have access to that method, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: imdepressed999