• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

madz

Feb 17, 2023
I'm so tired of this chronic illness, I physically cannot take care of myself. For those of you who don't know people with type 1 diabetes have to inject for everything they eat, constantly check their blood sugar and so much more just to feel slightly healthy. I can't keep up with it my adhd won't let me it's a vicious cycle. I've been taken in an ambulance twice due to this condition. I never feel healthy because my blood sugars are constantly high and now, well im "dead" set on CTB (pardon the pun). You see if I continue to not look after myself (which I physically can't do anyway) I will die a long painful death most likely on dialysis, possibly going blind, loosing limbs and much more. I want to CTB because I can't keep living with this and I need a quick painless death. It may be a long shot but im just looking for other people with chronic illness or even better T1D who want to CTB because of their illness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fractal, kansatsu, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 9 others
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I'm so tired of this chronic illness, I physically cannot take care of myself. For those of you who don't know people with type 1 diabetes have to inject for everything they eat, constantly check their blood sugar and so much more just to feel slightly healthy. I can't keep up with it my adhd won't let me it's a vicious cycle. I've been taken in an ambulance twice due to this condition. I never feel healthy because my blood sugars are constantly high and now, well im "dead" set on CTB (pardon the pun). You see if I continue to not look after myself (which I physically can't do anyway) I will die a long painful death most likely on dialysis, possibly going blind, loosing limbs and much more. I want to CTB because I can't keep living with this and I need a quick painless death. It may be a long shot but im just looking for other people with chronic illness or even better T1D who want to CTB because of their illness.
I'm type 1 diabetic for 34 yrs. Starting to get several complications (heart, eyes, stomach issues, neuropathy).

I want to ctb for other reasons but the diabetes adds fuel to the fire for sure

It is a terrible disease to live with

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and madz
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Yeah it must be horrible being forced to inject yourself constantly. Life sucks without good genetics and optimal health.

The only good thing is the advantage it gives for muscle building (coz insulin is super anabolic) for T1Ds that go to the gym and eat well (they get HUGE), like Jessica Buettner.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so incredibly horrific, it disgusts me how life can torture people in this way with no easily accessible peaceful suicide methods avaliable. I do believe that to have the ability to suffer really is a curse and it's very much understandable wishing to be free from all that.

• Hugs
Reactions: madz
F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
I have the exact same issues. I know this is an old thread, but if you need someone to talk to about it I'm here. I went through severe medical neglect as a child with T1D as well. I believe it messed with my brain development. I was always going low as a kid and research has been showing that it has disastrous effects on the brain. I'm severe T1D complications at only 27 years old and I was diagnosed at 4. I can barely remember anything anymore. CTB is my only way out.