M

Mercury6737

Sep 21, 2018
I've always felt like this, but the feeling has significantly increased after months of seeing people on mainstream media complaining about COVID taking away their "normal" or wanting things to "go back to normal." Even when reading posts on websites/forums like this one, I sometimes feel like I don't belong. I've effectively been living life in quarantine mode for years now. All I've ever done is school and video games. I've never had any interest in "real life" experiences: barely any friends/non-existent social life, no going out to restaurants, vacations, no real hobbies or interests, etc. Is this relatable to anyone?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Lupgevif, clocktower and 4 others
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
I've always felt like this, but the feeling has significantly increased after months of seeing people on mainstream media complaining about COVID taking away their "normal" or wanting things to "go back to normal." Even when reading posts on websites/forums like this one, I sometimes feel like I don't belong. I've effectively been living life in quarantine mode for years now. All I've ever done is school and video games. I've never had any interest in "real life" experiences: barely any friends/non-existent social life, no going out to restaurants, vacations, no real hobbies or interests, etc. Is this relatable to anyone?
I have also a non normal life.
No friends,no vacation, no hobbies, no gf, no tv...
Only going to work, sleep and eat. Nothing else. That is not mentally healthy.

W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
I've effectively been living life in quarantine mode for years now. All I've ever done is school and video games. I've never had any interest in "real life" experiences: barely any friends/non-existent social life, no going out to restaurants, vacations, no real hobbies or interests, etc. Is this relatable to anyone?

This is 100% reliable to me. But I don't even care that much. I think a lot of "normal" people are stupid as shit and I am proud I am different from them. Not in a way of not liking doing irl stuff, but having your own opinion on different things, understanding of life, critical thinking e.t.c.

Nothing is wrong with being asocial as long as you know how to contact with other people when you have to. For me it's just trying to make them understand I am not interested in making friends/talking to them without being too rude.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Yes, I relate. I don't really fit in anywhere because of my personality disorder. Latest attempt to get sober has set me back even further. I need to get the fuck out period. End the madness.