ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Society created a norm that it's like the pinnacle of all pinnacle to feel so deeply sad and in crisis if someone dies or see someone about to end it. Sure manic depression can be a great contributor, but perhaps you maybe just want to leave, like you find life too overwhelming with stress and pressure to find social facilitation and most of all, means to provide income... To choose to just leave, it just a personal preference, doesn't necessarily have to be viewed with such negative sentiment.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Rogue Proxy, experimentee and 7 others
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
It doesn't have to. And if we were truly free, we'd be allowed to. But what farmer in their right mind would ever allow their cattle to ctb? Especially the young. There's still so much profit to be made off of their lives. For profit prisons? War? Big pharma? Taxes? And you want to just lie down and leave? I'm not done with you yet. You may not go out to pasture.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, conflagration, lwlaiet8887 and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It doesn't have to. And if we were truly free, we'd be allowed to. But what farmer in their right mind would ever allow their cattle to ctb? Especially the young. There's still so much profit to be made off of their lives. For profit prisons? War? Big pharma? Taxes? And you want to just lie down and leave? I'm not done with you yet. You may not go out to pasture.
Life is literally a prison and I hate the fact that it's so hard to leave. I hate the fact that we're just seen as labor to be made a profit off of. I hate the fact that we're honestly just being farmed into the scam that is existence in this capitalist society. They're just raising us like cattle for slaughter. They're forcing us to keep existing so that we can become part of the capitalist machine

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, ToTheTwillight, Jealous Blackheart and 1 other person
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
It's a sad topic to read, I won't vote

• Love
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really shouldn't be. I see suicide as being a positive thing personally as it's suffering prevention, it's self care to me as it's the way to take control over this existence we were burdened with finding peace from all future harms as a result.

All that appeals to me is the eternity of death, I don't see how death could ever be bad as all that is negative is as a result of existence. I see suicide as the best way to die, having the option to easily cease existing in peace would be so relieving. For me existence will always be the only negative thing, death comforts me.

Reactions: Arihman and Rogue Proxy
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Life is literally a prison and I hate the fact that it's so hard to leave. I hate the fact that we're just seen as labor to be made a profit off of. I hate the fact that we're honestly just being farmed into the scam that is existence in this capitalist society. They're just raising us like cattle for slaughter. They're forcing us to keep existing so that we can become part of the capitalist machine
Literally...

Reactions: Jealous Blackheart