• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Paulsmith

Paulsmith

Student
Aug 8, 2018
Hi,

I'm back. Ctb didn't work out. It went wrong and got caught and I was sectioned for a week. Now back.

Reactions: Dead_Inside, StarDust, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 5 others
T

tammyot

Aug 1, 2018
Oh wow. Hi Paul. How exactly did it go wrong? What time of day did you do it, was it morning? Sam did it few days ago, so wonder what happened with her? Would you try it again or go with another method? What was the hospital like... I always wondered if you get sectioned in the same area that you tried to end your life.
Sorry it didn't work out for you

Reactions: lv-gras and GoneSeptember2018
B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
Hi,
It's okay to give yourself some time to back up and relax for a bit before thinking about any of it again. You must be frustrated and angry and a whole lot of other things but you need some time for yourself at the moment and that's okay.

Reactions: StarDust, lv-gras and tammyot
B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
Also, please reach out and PM any of us on here, I'm personally down to comfort you if you need anything.

Reactions: Pk95, StarDust, lv-gras and 1 other person
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Welcome back, sorry to hear about you missing the bus...

Reactions: StarDust, lv-gras, overkill and 1 other person
K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
Just never admit what you are really doing it's not that hard they cannot lock you up for seeing the sights

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Hi,

I'm back. Ctb didn't work out. It went wrong and got caught and I was sectioned for a week. Now back.
... surviving is one of the hardest things to go through. I am truly sorry. I know you are supposed to wake up with this sense of "oh my gods, I almost died..... what was I doing ?!?" But that's not how it actually works ... that's for people who enjoy their lives .... for the rest of us? It's something so horrible that I have failed to be able to communicate it ever since I first felt it. "Sad" "despair" "crushing helplessness" "self hate" .... what more?
Again, I am sorry that had to happen to you.

Reactions: StarDust
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
... surviving is one of the hardest things to go through. I am truly sorry. I know you are supposed to wake up with this sense of "oh my gods, I almost died..... what was I doing ?!?" But that's not how it actually works ... that's for people who enjoy their lives .... for the rest of us? It's something so horrible that I have failed to be able to communicate it ever since I first felt it. "Sad" "despair" "crushing helplessness" "self hate" .... what more?
Again, I am sorry that had to happen to you.

I couldn't agree more with your statement... believe me I know and I couldn't have been more pissed and hurt.

Reactions: Dead_Inside