Z

zjay-0v3rit!

takemeaway
Jun 14, 2024
A voice came to me tonight and asked that I wait to CTB until my pet is gone. It really has been hard to think about leaving her behind. This could be years..... it is going to be hard to repair the relationships in my life in the meantime. I dont know if that will happen or not....i might just be a loner or make new friends? I dont know. Of course i want to ctb NOW, theres just a few things in the way.
Waiting on SN delivery. Theres a strange comfort in knowing just that its been ordered. Maybe this is calm before the storm?
Not ctbing means im going to have to hustle my ass off to pay my bills next month. Im going to be in debt, gotta love being alive. Just working to pay the fucking bills, awesome :) :) :)

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and Praestat_Mori
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
I wish more people would care for their pets like you do, putting it in front of you is genuine.
Best wishes hope you will do well and find some rest and happiness in the meantime🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Love
Reactions: zjay-0v3rit!
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Bills suck, when u have your method ready and at hand you can leave at anytime. It's only a question about SI in the end. Caring about your pets important.

• Love
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and zjay-0v3rit!
Z

zjay-0v3rit!

takemeaway
Jun 14, 2024
I wish more people would care for their pets like you do, putting it in front of you is genuine.
Best wishes hope you will do well and find some rest and happiness in the meantime🙏🏼🙏🏼

Bills suck, when u have your method ready and at hand you can leave at anytime. It's only a question about SI in the end. Caring about your pets important.

Thank you <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ADBoy777 and Praestat_Mori