kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
whats your ctb date, why did you pick that specific day? any poetic meaning behind it or significance, or is there no reason?

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and sadworld
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
For me, the dates that I marked had no special meaning, only that it cannot be a weekend (less noise). Also, I usually take longer to answer messages than on the weekend.
Right now I don't have an exact day but it would be the last week of the month if I didn't change some things.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I don't have a date. It would stress me out too much... :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler
I

idkauser

Jan 14, 2021
Mine is either my birthday or some month that has no meaning to anyone, one that has no birthdays or such (besides mine ofc). I just don't want to ruin anyone's birthday or special event with my death.

• Love
Reactions: Fehler and sadworld
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
My date was Jan, 21st but it has been postponed due to some family issues.
Anyway, I'm planning to ctb on the 21st day of another month but it has to be on the 21!

Why 21? Well, it's a number which pops out everywhere I am. For example, I was typing this post and when I looked at time it was 6:21pm.

This can't be just a coincidence. (And you know, I'm very skeptical)

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler
Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
My date was Jan, 21st but it has been postponed due to some family issues.
Anyway, I'm planning to ctb on the 21st day of another month but it has to be on the 21!

Why 21? Well, it's a number which pops out everywhere I am. For example, I was typing this post and when I looked at time it was 6:21pm.

This can't be just a coincidence. (And you know, I'm very skeptical)
My wife was an art major and she started telling me once about how numbers have sacred geometry and they all mean different things. It was a rabbit hole I was way too sober to go down at the time, though.