• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
I was hoping to ctb in these holidays btn xmass and newyears eve..I live with my elder sister in the city and I wanted to go upcountry where my parents live to ctb..( I can't ctb here when I am under the care of my sis)
So I was going to travel only to find that buses only take people who are vaccinated..so my parents decided I can just go in Easter holidays....I bought my SN in July this year( good thing I have not opened it) but I'm worried by Easter holidays it may have deteriorated...what do you think friends?

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
deathLiberation

deathLiberation

Student
Oct 31, 2021
I was hoping to ctb in these holidays btn xmass and newyears eve..I live with my elder sister in the city and I wanted to go upcountry where my parents live to ctb..( I can't ctb here when I am under the care of my sis)
So I was going to travel only to find that buses only take people who are vaccinated..so my parents decided I can just go in Easter holidays....I bought my SN in July this year( good thing I have not opened it) but I'm worried by Easter holidays it may have deteriorated...what do you think friends?
Why are you resisting the vaccine? I guess it does have death as a listed side effect. But i undestand if you are trying to avoid the other side effects.
I didnt know some countries are blocking unvaxxed to get in the bus.

Btw
I bought my SN in July this year( good thing I have not opened it
How long does it last?
Will it affect the quality/effects?

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
Why are you resisting the vaccine?
I am not resisting. I used to go but we would spend long hours in line waiting and go bk home( that's what happens here in Africa) . I decided to wait till people are few
How long does it last?
Will it affect the quality/effects
I am not sure but people say it can last 3 years if well kept and notexposed to air

• Informative
Reactions: rationalis
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
It lasts 3 years if unopened.

Reactions: deathLiberation