it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
Hey, guys, I'd like to give a hearty thank you & cuddly hugs to this awesome site for helping everyone, me included. I've really appreciated this site's existence, for letting us find a way to escape this hell we didn't choose to be in. :heart:

I've decided to move up my ctb date, as I've recently realised I should've never popped out of my Mom's womb. Too many crying spells, not enough eternal darkness! I'll probably kick the bucket on Feburary 12 of this year. I'll use stat dose from Stan's guide to leave this planet (hopefully). I will try to make at least one more post here right before that bucket gets kicked, on the same day. Knowing my horrible luck though, it'll be a miracle if my passing actually executes :(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: stygal, EconomcDisparity, death137 and 12 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Hoping that there's a chance that life can still work out for you, but if not, I wish you a smooth and peaceful passing.

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and it's_all_a_game
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Sorry to hear you're in so much pain, love. HUGS. I can empathize with the toll crying spells have on a person, they're definitely emotionally exhausting.

I hope your time until you CTB can be enjoyable for you & that you're able to find peace on your journey ahead.

All the best.

• Love
Reactions: The end ! and it's_all_a_game
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
I'm been contemplating eternal slumber. It kinda scares me, honestly. But there's no turning back now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The end ! and Pookie
*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
Truly wish you find happiness before cbt from the bottom of my heart, but if it's otherwise, then I hope you rest in peace:heart:

• Love
Reactions: The end !, Pookie and it's_all_a_game
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Mine is approaching very fast now. I hope yours goes smoothly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Pookie, The end ! and 1 other person
EconomcDisparity

EconomcDisparity

l'appel du vide
Nov 9, 2020
Have a safe and smooth trip! Full speed ahead!

Reactions: it's_all_a_game