A

Alan mathers

Apr 13, 2019
Hi Guys,

Just reaching out for some advice.

There are 2 options and I would like your thoughts on both of them. The target is to make it look like an accident. No plans of doing it right now but just want to have a solid plan in mind for future purposes. Also very comforting to have a definitive method.

1) Hiking up the mountains - when I reach a high enough elevation I accidentally trip and fall off. Worst part about this is the state of my body when it is discovered and my family seeing it that way. What is the best way of making it look like an accident? Furthermore, when my body is discovered in such a messy state, what actions do the first responders/hosptial normally take? Do they 'tidy' it up before calling the family?

2) I am thinking of some other methods but they would require me to faint/pass out or be in an almost unconcious state so that SI does not take over and for the methods to be peaceful (no alcohol). Do you know any drugs to ingest or chemicals like chloroform to smell that can knock me out? Info on the type and availability of such drugs would be helpful.

Reactions: Donewith_
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

Just reaching out for some advice.

There are 2 options and I would like your thoughts on both of them. The target is to make it look like an accident. No plans of doing it right now but just want to have a solid plan in mind for future purposes. Also very comforting to have a definitive method.

1) Hiking up the mountains - when I reach a high enough elevation I accidentally trip and fall off. Worst part about this is the state of my body when it is discovered and my family seeing it that way. What is the best way of making it look like an accident? Furthermore, when my body is discovered in such a messy state, what actions do the first responders/hosptial normally take? Do they 'tidy' it up before calling the family?

2) I am thinking of some other methods but they would require me to faint/pass out or be in an almost unconcious state so that SI does not take over and for the methods to be peaceful (no alcohol). Do you know any drugs to ingest or chemicals like chloroform to smell that can knock me out? Info on the type and availability of such drugs would be helpful.

Jumping is probably one of the few methods you could make look like an accident, since if there's note or witnesses, they won't be able to tell if was an accident or done with intent, and can only make assumptions. I imagine they would close off the area where your body landed, as it would be a crime scene to search for evidence, question people in the area to see if they witnessed what happened, and determine if there is any evidence of homicide (that you were pushed). I presume they would then have to take your body as is, to the morgue and have a family member come to identify you. They would only tidy the scene not your corpse. I have no advice as far as making it look like an accident other than trying to "fall" purposely off the cliff rather than jump so that your landing will look more like an accident, but you really don't have much control over how your body will look when it lands.

The only way you could make a drug overdose look like an accident would be if you were a regular user and took just enough to be fatal, but not so much that it looks like you purposely took an overdose. The only drugs that could overcome SI, other than alcohol, would be benzos (which would have to be used in conjunction with something else) or barbiturates. You would need a prescription for benzos and barbiturates would only be possible to buy on the deepweb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alan mathers
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Jumping is probably one of the few methods you could make look like an accident, since if there's no note or witnesses, they won't be able to tell if it was an accident or done with intent, and can only make assumptions. I imagine they would close off the area where your body landed, as it would be a crime scene to search for evidence, question people in the area to see if they witnessed what happened, and determine if there is any evidence of homicide (that you were pushed). I presume they would then have to take your body as is, to the morgue and have a family member come to identify you. They would only tidy the scene not your corpse. I have no advice as far as making it look like an accident other than trying to "fall" purposely off the cliff rather than jump so that your landing will look more like an accident, but you really don't have much control over how your body will look when it lands.

The only way you could make a drug overdose look like an accident would be if you were a regular user and took just enough to be fatal, but not so much that it looks like you purposely took an overdose. The only drugs that could overcome SI, other than alcohol, would be benzos (which would have to be used in conjunction with something else) or barbiturates. You would need a prescription for benzos and barbiturates would only be possible to buy on the deepweb.

Sorry that didn't make much sense...freakin sleep deprivation. I meant to say "since if there's no note or witnesses, they won't be able to tell if it was an accident or done with intent".

Reactions: Alan mathers
A

Alan mathers

Apr 13, 2019
Sorry that didn't make much sense...freakin sleep deprivation. I meant to say "since if there's no note or witnesses, they won't be able to tell if it was an accident or done with intent".

Thanks Jaded. It was an excellent post and very clear. Gave me food for thought.

In regards to the drug overdose, I don't want to die from a drug overdose. I am looking for drugs that can knock me out/ make me faint as this can be combined with other methods in order to have a more peaceful death. This could even be a chemical to smell like chloroform but something more effective.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Thanks Jaded. It was an excellent post and very clear. Gave me food for thought.

In regards to the drug overdose, I don't want to die from a drug overdose. I am looking for drugs that can knock me out/ make me faint as this can be combined with other methods in order to have a more peaceful death. This could even be a chemical to smell like chloroform but something more effective.

You're welcome. I'm glad it was helpful.

I can only think of the drugs I mentioned, maybe someone with more expertise can help.