• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

insertcoolusername

insertcoolusername

Mar 1, 2023
This is the first time I've ever really made a post on a forum so I'm sorry if I don't get any of the like rules and everything.. I'm really new to this
Basically I have a question. I've decided on a method for a while now, based on what is accessible for me (I can't order anything since I still live with my parents and they're really controlling about what I buy on the internet). It's CO poisoning with one of those one-use grill things (they're sold in supermarkets in my area around summertime). I'll have to ctb when my parents aren't home, preferably over night to avoid being interrupted. They'll most likely be gone overnight sometime in summer again because of work and I'd like to do it then. My plan right now is basically to light that grill in my room, tape every little opening in my room to avoid anyone else getting CO poisoning and then going to sleep (I plan to not sleep for a bit before then to fall asleep easier).
Now for the question I have, is this too risky to do in my parents house? I don't want our house to get lit up because of me plus I'm terrified of fire.
And btw my brother will still be home then but he'll be in his room and he never leaves it lol so I don't really worry about that, but I'm scared the smoke alarm goes off and he'll notice, thoughts?
Answers would be appreciated :)
Sorry for grammar/vocab mistakes btw, english is not my first language.

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Are you really sure you want to do this?? Life gives so many opportunities for things to change. And when you're in the deep pit of dispair, it's often difficult to see how things can improve, but usually they can, you just need help to find the light at the end of the tunnel.

Doing it in a room may be tricky. It's a pretty big space. Car or tent would be bigger, you might not get the required co levels high enough. You'd need to light the grills outside, wait for the fire and smoke to stop, then move the grills inside. You'll probably need at least 4 for a room, maybe more. The trick for safety from fire is put them on a surface raised with bricks or other similar objects. Away from flammable material. It's also unsafe if anyone could come into the room afterwards as it would still have dangerously high levels of CO. I doubt the fire alarm will go off though. It would be better to do it in a small tent. Hopefully the CO would mostly have dissipated by the time someone finds you, but you could post warnings on the outside to be sure no-one else is endangered

Upvote 0
T

Tartuffe

Open to PMs
Mar 31, 2022
The amount of CO in a room the size of a bedroom might mean it won't work. If you could get a small tent in your room and move some furniture youf have more luck

Upvote 0
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
If you want to do the CO method, it might be worth reading the topic below:

That was from a guy who also did the CO method, he had multiple failed attempts before finally succeeding. As others have mentioned yes your bedroom will be too big to do the CO method. A small tent is highly recommended and make sure you seal up the tent properly.

You also want to be cautious about doing this method inside of a building even in a tent, just in case if you trigger off any smoke alarms. (The guy in the topic above actually had the balls to do it on a camp site. I guess he was just careful to make sure no one spotted him bringing his bbq into his tent and made sure his tent wasn't too see-through.)

Upvote 0
insertcoolusername

insertcoolusername

Mar 1, 2023
Thanks for the answers. Based of the infos you guys gave me I'll change my plan like this:
1. Get a small tent and a one-use grill
2. Put the tent in my room and light the grill outside to avoid the smoke alarm to go off and to avoid my room and the tent burning, also sealing most of the openings in the tent with duct tape
3. Once the smoke and fire is gone put the grill inside the tent, seal all the openings that are left and go to sleep (and hopefully not wake up)

I have one more question, do you guys think one grill would be enough for a tent? Or should I use two or three? Idk how big the tent will be but I'm hoping for one intended for max 2-3 people (I still have to figure out where to get one because i can't order stuff)
Thoughts?

Upvote 0
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
It depend on the size of the tent. Ideally you want the tent to be just the right size to fit both you lying down and the BBQ standing up without too much free space, while only having to rely on 1 BBQ grill. (I think the guy in the topic I posted above only used 1 BBQ grill.)

Upvote 0
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
what if you kill your brother too? …come and kill me!

Upvote 0
LocalMistake

LocalMistake

update: found the 'change username' option lmao
Nov 26, 2020
i attended a CO suicide once very long ago; the dude basically locked himself in a small room (dodgy little under the stairs storage room), and used a generator as a source of CO. he was there long enough for the generator to start cooking him, so diffs not ideal if you ever wanted an open casket. :II

i suppose you could try it with a small tent and a generator? though, be mindful of location, bystanders, n shit...

Upvote 0