makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
We should create a Church of CTB. For normals we could tell them we worship Christ The Blessed. You and I dear reader know what ctb means to us. We could have sermons where the Reverend would discuss why life sux and won't get better. I can see it now, "Does your life suck brothers and sisters?" The congregation says "Hell Yes!" The Reverend says "This is why all of us must ctb!" The congregation says "Damn Right, and AMEN"! The church choir could then begin singing "Highway to Hell". Next the good Reverend could introduce two young people who have helped two of our members to ctb."Billy will you and Linda tell us how you have helped other members ctb?" Billy says " Mrs Wilson couldn't figure out how to get sn. So I bought some repackaged it as a fungicide for plants. I sent it in the mail last week. Now she has ctb." The Reverend then asks Linda how did you help another ctb? Linda reply," Mr. Smith just couldn't get his electric radio to fall into the bath tub with him. So I bought some hair conditioner, we dropped a big splotch of it where he was his elec
Electric radio goes. Now just splashing hard and the electric radio will slip into the tub. Applause from the congregation. The Church choir could then begin singing "Sowing seeds of kindness, bringing in the sheaves" In our Church funerals should be like parties, with drinking, dancing, good music and food. No wearing black at our funerals, put on your best for one hell of a celebration.
Electric radio goes. Now just splashing hard and the electric radio will slip into the tub. Applause from the congregation. The Church choir could then begin singing "Sowing seeds of kindness, bringing in the sheaves" In our Church funerals should be like parties, with drinking, dancing, good music and food. No wearing black at our funerals, put on your best for one hell of a celebration.

Last edited:
Reactions: rationaltake, Alabama_death and IchigoYozora
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
For those who suffer ctb can bring blessed relief.