• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Loona6546645

Loona6546645

Loony Toony
Jul 11, 2024
So as it looks like SN is out of the picture because there is no way of getting it where I live, I've been thinking about the train option.

Now from the little bit of digging that I did here it looks like a lot of people are against it because it can cause trauma for the conductor and the passengers. I think that I can solve that.

My plan is to lay on the tracks where my neck is on the rail to cause decapitation, I also plan on taking benzos and sleeping pills to be more drauzy and hopefully my SI won't kick in. I plan on doing it in the middle of the night at a specific place where the train is going fast and there is a lot of vegetation so hopefully the conductor won't see me.

I know that freight trains go on that route and I plan on watching the location to figure out their schedules so that no passengers will witness the act. So all in all what do ya think?

Reactions: davidtorez
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Wizard
Apr 15, 2024
It's one of the most risky methods. You can end up with amputated limbs rather than head if the force hits you wrongly. If by sleeping pills you mean Z-drugs I advise against them, because they can cause sleep walking or forgetting what you do the last 15-30 minutes before you fall asleep, so who knows what your body does in regards to the trains coming while under the influence of sleeping pills. Benzos, okay though.

Reactions: GoatHerder, 4everHeartBroken, Loona6546645 and 1 other person
Upvote 1
Loona6546645

Loona6546645

Loony Toony
Jul 11, 2024
It's one of the most risky methods. You can end up with amputated limbs rather than head if the force hits you wrongly. If by sleeping pills you mean Z-drugs I advise against them, because they can cause sleep walking or forgetting what you do the last 15-30 minutes before you fall asleep, so who knows what your body does in regards to the trains coming while under the influence of sleeping pills. Benzos, okay though.
Are there other types of sleeping pills that don't cause the forgetting thing or sleep walking? I was kinda hoping of falling asleep on the rail or at least being "drunk like"

Upvote 0
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Wizard
Apr 15, 2024
Are there other types of sleeping pills that don't cause the forgetting thing or sleep walking? I was kinda hoping of falling asleep on the rail or at least being "drunk like"
I think timing exactly when you would fall asleep and when the train comes would be near impossible. Benzos would be enough to dull some of the SI, but I think it's vital that you are still aware and conscious, otherwise who knows how your body turns right before the moment the train passes over.

Reactions: Loona6546645
Upvote 0
Loona6546645

Loona6546645

Loony Toony
Jul 11, 2024
I think timing exactly when you would fall asleep and when the train comes would be near impossible. Benzos would be enough to dull some of the SI, but I think it's vital that you are still aware and conscious, otherwise who knows how your body turns right before the moment the train passes over.
If not sleeping pills then what could I take to further dull my SI in addition to benzos?

Reactions: Edpal247
Upvote 0
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Wizard
Apr 15, 2024
If not sleeping pills then what could I take to further dull my SI in addition to benzos?
I can only think of other depressants like alcohol, pregabalin and opioids. Be sure to test it out first, because any mix or overuse of them can also just make you fall asleep. And opioids may make you so indifferent or euphoric that you don't even want to ctb anymore and just get high every day instead (but then you create a dangerous and expensive addiction problem which makes your life worse later on; I've been there).

Upvote 0
Loona6546645

Loona6546645

Loony Toony
Jul 11, 2024
I can only think of other depressants like alcohol, pregabalin and opioids. Be sure to test it out first, because any mix or overuse of them can also just make you fall asleep. And opioids may make you so indifferent or euphoric that you don't even want to ctb anymore and just get high every day instead (but then you create a dangerous and expensive addiction problem which makes your life worse later on; I've been there).
Well alcohol is off the table for me, I'll look into pregabalin and as for opioids I'm pretty sure it won't make me reconsider my CTB as my life falls apart day by day, but it would be nice to feel euphoric before the end, thank you for the info I appreciate it
There are many physical methods you could restrain yourself. *Drugs are a method of restraining yourself.
I think that for me drugs are the only option, I'm too much of a coward to be 100% aware of the incoming train

Upvote 0
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Wizard
Apr 15, 2024
Well alcohol is off the table for me, I'll look into pregabalin and as for opioids I'm pretty sure it won't make me reconsider my CTB as my life falls apart day by day, but it would be nice to feel euphoric before the end, thank you for the info I appreciate it
Don't underestimate opioids. I was extremely suicidal before I tried using them, but then tried them and felt like I didn't care about anything. My whole family could have died, and I lost my legs, but I wouldn't have given a shit if that happened if I was high as a kite on opioids. Opioid abuse postponed my ctb plans for the month I was on them. But tolerance grew and it became more and more expensive to buy them to be high every waking hour, so I had to detox. While sober I was fully suicidal again and researching methods. Pregabalin and benzos don't do the same to me, but they numb me to sleepiness while not fully falling asleep, so they might be more suited for numbing pure SI. Anyway, everyone reacts differently so I advise you to test the drugs and dose and imagine how it would feel decapitated by a train while on benzos or pregabalin and prepare well before doing an actual attempt. It will end horrifically if you're not successful with this method. But be careful with benzos and pregabalin, they are addictive too. I wish you the best

Last edited:
Upvote 0
imsotired35

imsotired35

She/her
Apr 6, 2024
The driver might not see you but will still know they hit something/someone. May even have to stop the train and check. I think it will still cause trauma to them. There's no way a body on the tracks would go unnoticed and unchecked.

Upvote 0
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
The driver might not see you but will still know they hit something/someone. May even have to stop the train and check. I think it will still cause trauma to them. There's no way a body on the tracks would go unnoticed and unchecked.
Is that worse than someone finding you after full suspension hanging?

Upvote 0
Loona6546645

Loona6546645

Loony Toony
Jul 11, 2024
Knowing that they were the one to hit you, yes.
Yes but if they didn't see you, there was nothing they could have done, it's not their fault
Don't underestimate opioids. I was extremely suicidal before I tried using them, but then tried them and felt like I didn't care about anything. My whole family could have died, and I lost my legs, but I wouldn't have given a shit if that happened if I was high as a kite on opioids. Opioid abuse postponed my ctb plans for the month I was on them. But tolerance grew and it became more and more expensive to buy them to be high every waking hour, so I had to detox. While sober I was fully suicidal again and researching methods. Pregabalin and benzos don't do the same to me, but they numb me to sleepiness while not fully falling asleep, so they might be more suited for numbing pure SI. Anyway, everyone reacts differently so I advise you to test the drugs and dose and imagine how it would feel decapitated by a train while on benzos or pregabalin and prepare well before doing an actual attempt. It will end horrifically if you're not successful with this method. But be careful with benzos and pregabalin, they are addictive too. I wish you the best
That sounds very informative, I'll test that, first I'll have to get my hands on benzos and pregabalin/opioids, for the opioids I won't go to street drugs, I know a way to buy pills without a prescription. I'll test the combination cocktail and see how it affects me, sleepiness while not fully asleep sounds perfect I hope I can achieve that

Last edited:
Upvote 0
J

just cant

Jul 11, 2024
So as it looks like SN is out of the picture because there is no way of getting it where I live, I've been thinking about the train option.

Now from the little bit of digging that I did here it looks like a lot of people are against it because it can cause trauma for the conductor and the passengers. I think that I can solve that.

My plan is to lay on the tracks where my neck is on the rail to cause decapitation, I also plan on taking benzos and sleeping pills to be more drauzy and hopefully my SI won't kick in. I plan on doing it in the middle of the night at a specific place where the train is going fast and there is a lot of vegetation so hopefully the conductor won't see me.

I know that freight trains go on that route and I plan on watching the location to figure out their schedules so that no passengers will witness the act. So all in all what do ya think?
Had the same thought. I live opposite a trainline, right where they do about 80kms. There's a hole in the fence as well. I worry about the driver but also no one is worrying about all the damage they did to me. At least they have training and access to counselling.
Nighttime means less disruption to.
Only advantage is whenever my mother would have to catch the train she'd go right past the spot it happened and I'd hope she'd feel just a hint of sadness or shame.

Upvote 0