• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
I'm probably not going to make it to next month, who knows but that's not I'm here to talk about.
Ctbing by stabbing myself in the neck has to be fatal, right? Like sure, slow death and it'll be painful but it's a guaranteed death right?

I don't want to over think it much but if anyone knows that this will for sure end me, then please let me know.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Unfortunately it's not guaranteed :( I mean it seems easy, neck is fragile but with SI and everything you might end up not causing enough damage to die instantly and idk call for help before you bleed out. And even though you seem okay with pain, there is a chance it may be too much for you. It's really painful and difficult to get through.
Please take a step back and reconsider.
And whatever you decide, I hope you find peace soon 🖤 Fingers crossed!!

Reactions: quinnnnnxo, rozeske and worthIess
PoorYorick

PoorYorick

Jan 4, 2024
I think just stabbing the throat can make you nothing, but pain and future problems. What you need is cutting the main blood vessel (don't know its anatomic exact name) so that you may let the blood flow off. Something like in the movie, Alll quiet on the western front. The soldier with his legs amputated took a fork and stabbed his throat several times. One needs to be really tough to do it.