• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Conflict_

Feb 4, 2023
I'll keep this short because I'm too tired to think about what I'm writing.

I'm thinking of attempting by stabbing myself two or three times in the stomach.

To people that have tried to CTB in similar ways - should I consider it or is it not worth it?

Reactions: lessthanperfect
Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023

I'm thinking of attempting by stabbing myself two or three times in the stomach.

To people that have tried to CTB in similar ways - should I consider it or is it not worth it?
I've never attempted by stabbing but please allow to still chip in; simply stabbing is tricky.
- You will have to aim for internal organs so you have to learn a good bit of anatomy.
- Survival instinct is going to be insane for this method unless you're familiar with severe self harm. You'd have to be out of your mind in some way (drunk/high/psychosis)

Is there a reason you want to try this and not something more conventional? And why the stomach?

• Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, lessthanperfect, suicidoll and 2 others
crowbait

crowbait

they/them
Oct 4, 2022
This is a method I think about a lot but it isn't feasible. You'd have to find a very specific spot to stab, and would have to do it at a good depth. And as the other commenter said, survival instinct kicks in bad for this, plus it would be so absolutely fucking agonizing, you'd get your knife partway in and then your arm would give up on you. If this fails you could be fucked up for life and it will be so much harder to leave then, or you could cause yourself to die slowly and painfully over weeks. I always think it's worth it to invest in and work on something that's reliable and that doesn't fuck you up super bad if you fail/are found, I get that it can be super hard but it is worth it in the long run (/short run if things go according to plan)

• Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, lessthanperfect, suicidoll and 3 others
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I wish I could do this or slitting of my neck or even hanging, I wish I could have a dramatic and speedy death, it would be a statement about the current anguish I'm in.

• Hugs
Reactions: acerace, kaixxnai, lessthanperfect and 2 others
Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
1. You have to aim for the internal organs.
2. Your going to have a lot of survival instinct which will definitely prevent you from doing it.
3. It's very painful.
I definitely suggest against it despite it being easily achievable.

• Love
Reactions: lessthanperfect and Conflict_
nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Horrible method, will cause pain and damage. How old are you?

C

Conflict_

Feb 4, 2023
I've never attempted by stabbing but please allow to still chip in; simply stabbing is tricky.
- You will have to aim for internal organs so you have to learn a good bit of anatomy.
- Survival instinct is going to be insane for this method unless you're familiar with severe self harm. You'd have to be out of your mind in some way (drunk/high/psychosis)

Is there a reason you want to try this and not something more conventional? And why the stomach?
I want to make the method dramatic, slow-ish and bloody. I also want to be conscious for a few minutes as I'm bleeding. I do have access to a more conventional method but I want to cause as much shock to one specific person as I can.

StruggleWithin

StruggleWithin

Gnothi Seauton
Aug 8, 2022

I haven't read anyone else's response yet. But from my experience, one of my failed attempts, SI was hard to over come and so was trying to overcome the pain for multiple stabbings, and for deep enough stabbings. It has many aspects that make it difficult to successfully CTB. I recommend finding a better method.

• Love
Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
I want to make the method dramatic, slow-ish and bloody. I also want to be conscious for a few minutes as I'm bleeding. I do have access to a more conventional method but I want to cause as much shock to one specific person as I can.
That sounds like a shitty thing to do. I really hope you're not ctb-ing only because you want to hurt that person.

Really I don't have words for that, that's vile.

Reactions: Valky, lessthanperfect and Conflict_
Yankey Doodle

Yankey Doodle

Mar 2, 2023
Not worth to be honest, also need to consider the type of blade you use and if you have a lot of fat that may block and prevent you from reaching vital organs. Simply put, too messy and too painful, totally not worth it and there are much more quicker ways than what you mentioned. But if you want to push through with it, I hope you get the peace you deserve.

• Love
C

Conflict_

Feb 4, 2023
That sounds like a shitty thing to do. I really hope you're not ctb-ing only because you want to hurt that person.

Really I don't have words for that, that's vile.
"Hurt" is really a strong word when talking about that person, they're a narcissist and I'm not sure even something like that would change anything in their heads. I think a CTB this way would be more of a statement to others who know them, though I'm afraid what happens will be warped to make them look better...
I'm not considering CTB specifically to hurt that person. I've been suicidal on and off for years, although the last few months have really been pushing me towards the edge...

Reactions: lessthanperfect and Fwompje
Electronic Music

Electronic Music

I want to have a choice too
Feb 26, 2023
Wow, uh well in the case you want this person to find the body, hanging or partial hanging are probably your best options. They're significantly faster than gutting yourself, and far less painful. Additionally, per your request, bodies of hanging victims have known to be rather shocking to find, so it'd work for that too.

Regardless if you decide to ctb I hope its what you think is the right thing to do for yourself, and in that regard I'm sorry life lead you here. Best of luck and much love to you. <3

• Love