• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Would it work if you would take an icepick or a thin long screwdriver and drive it through your orbita and cut deeper than just the frontal lobe?

In an alternate way the lobotomy could get performed via trepanation using a drilling Machine

-Sry for my bad english-

C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
Are the other methods mentioned in this forum not torturous enough ?

Reactions: Mentalmick, greyismyfavecolor, watchingthewheels and 5 others
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Are the other methods mentioned in this forum not torturous enough ?
Maybe other methods are not effective enough, i think there is a lower risk of failure if the brain is damaged in a specific way

besides, i'm not sure if a lobotomy would be painfull.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Face Palm GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy, Merlay, Life is pointless and 9 others
V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Ok, sry but how should i ctb in an effective and fast way without damaging my brain in a physical way?

Another option would be to use an hydraulic press?

If there is a fast and safe way to ctb without having a high anchor point to hang or to jump of a high builing, please tell me
Using a vice

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Have you ever read in this forum ? Have you ever read anything about helium, nitrogen or CO ? Do you just want to damage your brain or do you want to make your last journey ? :halo:

:O Sure. Have fun ! I think you're kidding us. :devil:
I read about helium nitrogen and other things like that. But i have no access to gases.

I want it in an effective and fast way and that requires damaging the brain severely.

I'm not kidding whats wrong with placing the head in a press or a vice and let it get smashed?

When jumping off a high building your body gets smashed too

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Since you have a German name, I assume you live in a German-speaking country. Helium and nitrogen are available in Germany. I know people have ordered it there and had it shipped to other European countries. About CO you can find a lot of info in this forum and in the PPH (wiki). If you decide to use helium, I recommend the helium-scuba mask method.

Sure. If you like it. :devil:
Thx

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
By all means, use a power drill on your head. But there probably isn't a brain inside of it, so you may unfortunately be immortal.
I dont know how to manage to drill through my hair and i dont like the idea of drilling through my forehead
I dont know how to manage to drill through my hair and i dont like the idea of drilling through my forehead
Also dont want to shave my head

P

Phoenix

Student
Feb 27, 2021
Nobody cares. Nobody cares what you do or don't do. Nobody cares what you want.
You're just an A hole that trolls everyone's post. Do everyone a favour and self ban. Sick of seeing your nasty comments popping up on peoples threads. Horrible human being

• Yay!
Reactions: Last chance, verloren, lobster salad and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
You have better chance of brain death and instant death if you hijack someone's motorbike and go 100+mph into the back of a parked semi. The deceleration would kill you instantly before you get to feel the ragdoll effects of your body flying in 10 different directions.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: coppervomit, Mentalmick, WornOutLife and 1 other person
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
The resource section exists for a reason.

Reactions: yeahwellso, LifeQuitter2018 and Symbiote
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You have better chance of brain death and instant death if you hijack someone's motorbike and go 100+mph into the back of a parked semi. The deceleration would kill you instantly before you get to feel the ragdoll effects of your body flying in 10 different directions.

I second this!
A much better method lol.

Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
The resource section exists for a reason.
What? No, everything, no matter how patently idiotic, must be taken seriously. Every participant on this forum is a tortured romantic genius, don't you know? If some complete fucking dipshit wonders if he can use farm machinery or whatever to rip his own head, hands and scrotum off, then that kind of free-spirited inquiry needs to be encouraged and coddled.

Timid, socially inadequate depressives are great at determining when someone is posting dumb garbage questions, you see. It's just fortunately never happened on this forum yet!

Reactions: coppervomit
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I second this!
A much better method lol.
Eh, it's the lesser of the two worst methods.

Coincidentally, if a user wants to explore unusual methods of death we should oblige them because in the end they're the only ones that have to go through with it. No amount of convincing is gonna make a person put his head underneath a hydraulic press and press a button or step in front of a moving train. Frontal lobe lobotomy was done to dull the emotions and senses. You wouldn't die, you would be catatonic. Read the story of Rosemary Kennedy, JFK's sister who was forcibly lobotomized to control her urges and wants, and ended up dying of old age in a psychiatric hospital.

Forcing a screwdriver or icepick up your nose or orbital may make you miss the spot that's crucial for death and you end up being disabled for life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mentalmick and WornOutLife
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Fucking hydraulic press. What next, a supercharged rabbit vibrator.

• Yay!
Reactions: Nohopeinhell and EmbraceOfTheVoid