• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

l0sing

l0sing

the will
Feb 12, 2020
So I've not thought it through too much but I know I want to go a way that will not effect strangers (as in the train method) so I've been thinking about overdose. I knew a close friends mum tried once and nearly succeeded had she been found later than she did. The only thing is I don't know the amount she took, all I know was it was painkillers she had been stockpiling for months and they were totally unaware. I regularly buy co-codamol be cause that's all that helps with my headaches, does anyone know a good amount?

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
If your going to do that you can say goodbye to your liver

MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Overdoses rarely work and can leave you with permanent damage.

Reactions: oneofthoseyoudontwan
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
not if it works

its knowing that if the person I knew had been found later it would of worked for her making me want to do it that way
Not sure why you asked since you're convinced it will work for you. Good luck.

Reactions: Yomyom
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Am I in the upside down? I must be in the upside down.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
l0sing

l0sing

the will
Feb 12, 2020
Am I in the upside down? I must be in the upside down.

probably, or I am, I thought this was a place to help each other, not be met with such hostility
If anyone with actual help and advice would like to comment it would be greatly appreciated?

Last edited:
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
probably, or I am, I thought this was a place to help each other, not be met with such hostility
I'm sorry you feel that way. You started your post saying you hadn't really thought it through. Then when you are given reasons why it's a bad idea, you say you "know" otherwise and make accusations of being spoken to like a child. Whatever dude. I'm out.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
l0sing

l0sing

the will
Feb 12, 2020
I'm sorry you feel that way. You started your post saying you hadn't really thought it through. Then when you are given reasons why it's a bad idea, you say you "know" otherwise and make accusations of being spoken to like a child. Whatever dude. I'm out.

I didn't say I 'know' otherwise, I'm literally saying I know someone who attempted and has been told by professionals if she had been found any later she would be dead. And i know her method was painkillers. Maybe try actually reading what people say and not being a twat to people in bad places and try to be kind towards those in need, you're on here yet act like a twat towards people who genuinely want to kill themselves for real reasons. Get a grip and wake up to reality. Dick.

PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
You're overdosing on a singular painkiller, no alcohol, no antiemetic, this seems unprepared. You'll likely end up vomiting, getting your stomach pumped, and then regretting this. Only advice I can give is go all out with the pills, don't lay down on your back and have a plenty time alone so no one catches you or contacts police.

l0sing

l0sing

the will
Feb 12, 2020
You're overdosing on a singular painkiller, no alcohol, no antiemetic, this seems unprepared. You'll likely end up vomiting, getting your stomach pumped, and then regretting this. Only advice I can give is go all out with the pills and don't lay down on your back.

thank you. I hadn't given alcohol a thought to mix as I'm not a drinker but makes sense that should aid it. I've seen previous people ask about their prescribed sertraline & propranolol etc and seen the advice given that even in large amounts they won't do much so moved my mind to painkillers

PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
Reactions: l0sing
PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
thank you, I'll give it a read
If you want to do more research, type "Alcohol and opiates" or "Mixing alcohol and opiates" into your search engine. There will be millions of hits to choose from. Good luck.