Daktalsnakal

Daktalsnakal

I had seven faces thought I knew which one to wear
Jan 18, 2020
Well first off I'd like to say, it's great to be back! (Not really but kinda) it's been a year maybe more since I've been back on here. I feel like a real coward for not having gone through with my original plan but jeez stuff just keeps dragging me back to life. Even though I know I'll end up right back in the hole. Anyway originally I planned to CTB by co poisoning I got the neceary chemicals to do it but I don't trust my skills enough to make the main contraption. But!! I did buy a gun recently a beautiful Sig Sauer that's been flirting with my skull. Anyway what do y'all think gun or co poisoning?

R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
I always wanted to shoot myself in the head with a shotgun.. but then I saw too many stories of people who failed and ended up horribly disfigured.. I just know I'd fuck it up too..

Reactions: lofticries and Daktalsnakal
H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Gun seems easier to do on impulse, how much did it cost you?

Reactions: Daktalsnakal
Daktalsnakal

Daktalsnakal

I had seven faces thought I knew which one to wear
Jan 18, 2020
I always wanted to shoot myself in the head with a shotgun.. but then I saw too many stories of people who failed and ended up horribly disfigured.. I just know I'd fuck it up too..
Yeah that worries me too but I feel like it would be a little more certain than co poisoning
Gun seems easier to do on impulse, how much did it cost you?
750 she's a p365 xl

Reactions: Roadkill
H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Nice, im not a gun person, is that like high end for a 9mm handgun or is it like average?

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
CO I hear is quite peaceful, there may be nausea/headaches but usually people go out really quickly before those manifest, that's my impression anyway. The scariest thing about CO imo is because it's a gas, there's risk to harming others if they get exposed, and facing consequences for that if you survive. Gun is a classic of course, terrifying to me and not something I could ever do, but I think it has a good success rate and if you're brave enough then it's another option.