Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soulless1cry

Jan 22, 2024
I know this sounds weird or funny. But what if all methods fail or SI kicks in for me.I think this would would be the only option left for me.I know/think this would lifelong painful or be lifelong.But eventually englightment is what I wish for.

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
How would you even get AIDS voluntarily?

And being immuno-deficient isn't really going to kill you. It'll be whatever disease that you contract, that will make your life a living hell. Plenty of people with AIDS go on to live for a long time thanks to modern medicine.

Reactions: stuckinthemud
S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
I'm sorry but that's gonna happen easily and people with HIV/AIDS now live longer lives.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I know this sounds weird or funny. But what if all methods fail or SI kicks in for me.I think this would would be the only option left for me.I know/think this would lifelong painful or be lifelong.But eventually englightment is what I wish for.
🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
You dont die by AIDS, you die by infection provoked by the fragility of your imune system. Therefore its a very slow and painfull death. Its the worst "method" please reconsider.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Are you trolling? Because at best this method is foolish... It takes forever for AIDS to develop, HIV kills, and by the time it causes a lethal compromise of your immune system, you may regret it. Also, not to mention the risk you'd present to others by being untreated. It's horrible all around.

Also, provided you come to regret it, the medications to treat HIV make CTB meds not work well.

• Informative
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, breezeboy and rozeske
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
Are you serious?

I would rather live the rest of my life than get a disease like aids. Plus you will have to random sex with potentially infected people, or inject heroin into your veins, which could kill you quicker.

Enlightenment is just around the corner; all you have to do is drink, find a body of water or high place ( over 15 floors or 50 meters) and jump. The impact or cold will kill you in minutes and if you are drunk enough you won't even experience that much pain. Compare that to years if not decades of suffering from a chronic illness.

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
What a stupid thread.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
Status
Not open for further replies.