I

ihateearth

Student
Apr 1, 2024
Please let me know if this sounds like a good plan and how to get over SI? It's really peaceful and I saw a white light that felt like divine love before a family friend pulled me out the pool. I'm not sure why so many here say it's painful. Medical studies don't back that up.

Time - night. Scope location during day. Carry flashlight or phone to walk to location at night and a knife

Place - park or place with a deep lake, creek, or river

Body - wear backpack with clothes and rocks inside tied around body to weigh myself down plus layer of clothes worn, but how can I weigh myself down further? I don't want my body to be found

Car - leave car at a store with keys in middle console or drivers seat then walk to water location OR leave car without keys and let it get impounded. It will eventually be auctioned off if impounded and I don't pick it up. Coppers won't think bad. They'll assume someone stole it or I left it there and impound cars every day to make money

Phone - Wipe phone, turn off, then toss in the water or break it and throw in random store trash?

People - I hope they don't come looking for me. Will an abandoned car make them search? I'll tell people that I moved. If I don't pay my phone bill it will be disconnected in November. No one cares anyways so I won't be contacted much to cause alarm by the time it's off. The car is a red flag though

Peace and CNS calming - I want to be relaxed. Should I have a few drinks before entering the water? I plan to bring a teddy bear with me for nostalgia. I can't get Xanax. Looking for where to buy whippets. How to calm the body before entering? Any tips for SI?

Since it's night I know the water will be cold. I hope fish and animals leave me alone during this. I want to be as comfortable as possible. I have to get out of here. I've been here too long and taken too much.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: desolatefuture