• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023
Just an idea, disulfiram reaction can be induced by taking easily obtained drugs like Cephalosporin and then drink a certain volume of alcohol.
Simply put, the drug inhibits the metabolism of alcohol and increases its toxicity.
It can be lethal when consumed in large amount, though the rate and required dosage need further research.
The advantage of this method is that the materials are easy to get and no special gears or equipment is needed.
The pain may be tolerable I think, it's like being forced into a deep drunk state.

What do you think about this method? Does anyone have further information on this method?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't think it's a very reliable method. If it was it would be discussed more. It depends only on metabolism of the ethanol (which is alc. we drink with beer, spirits and so on) into acetaldehyd (H3C-CHO) which is poisonous. Disulfiram blocks the metabolism of acetaldehyd which leads to the poisoning.

The symptoms seem to be very unpleasant and death isn't guaranteed in any case with this method.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: peace_van
anaerobic_bacterium

anaerobic_bacterium

Jul 29, 2023
interesting. when ethanol consumed it breaks down into acetaldehyde it follows that it's the main compound responsible for ethanol toxicity. the disulfram reaction renders the acetaldehyde neutralization by ALDH useless for this reason the substance conc. in the blood skyrocket.

the ld50 for acetaldehyde in rats is 2gm/kg, given that all ethanol metabolized into acetaldehyde we can downsize the amount of ethanol required to attain a lethal outcome from 400g-600g (4 bottles of vodka) per person of normal weight to just 120g (around 1 bottle of vodka of 500ml)

• Informative
Reactions: peace_van