O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
so after looking on this forum for a few months at the different methods N being my preferred but difficult to get I notice there isn't a lot of CTB by car questions.

I do understand it's a very unreliable method if done incorrectly but really you only need 100mph and a solid object like a tree with no seatbelt on.

I have a car that will do way over this speed and live in the counteyside, I almost favourite this method because it would cost me nothing and could look like an accident which is how I would prefer it to be seen rather than suicide.

Simply would be a case of pick a straight bit of road with easily accessible tree and 100mph+ with the seatbelt plugged in but not over me so it didn't look suspicious. I understand it would be messy in terms of the clean up but it would be Instant and painless at that speed and impact. I believe SI could be overcome by simply closing my eyes when on course

I'd just like to hear people opinions on it and why it's not more popular?

thanks

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Just a logistics question... if you're willing to fly through a windshield into a tree why not just jump off a super high place? It seems more reliable and equally scary.

Reactions: Mm80
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
wow your description of that was really good. i felt like i was in the car and it was honestly kinda scary. as for your idea i personally wouldnt do it and theres always the possibility of living if you dont hit something right.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
most likely they don't want to cause trouble for others, like with the train method.

O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
To be honest my family or friends wouldn't be surprised if I died in a car accident I also don't think I could overcome SI and jump it's a bit different at 130mph on a tree lined road you're less in control. There would be trouble for the ES but I wouldn't endanger anyone or anyone's property.

I don't think I'd go through the windscreen in my car and at that speed I can't see a chance of survival with a sudden stop at that sort of speed.

Failure would also look like an accident which is the benefit I am looking at, mainly for my mum benefitting from insurance etc

I would not have any trouble getting N but simply distrust the quality issues at the moment and wouldn't want to be Ā£600 in the hole and survive